Cruising or going rediculously slow?

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
Today I saw a beautiful red/white stripes GT-500 on the way to Tampa. Speed limit is 60 mph and GT-500 is in the fast lane doing a conservative 50 mph at best. I finally get to pass the guy on the right along with all the other pissed off drivers and I see ol' grandpa firmly fixed at 10 and 2 with tunnel vision. I really don't see the point why seniors buy these cars. I know they have the money at that age but please stick to the Buick La Sabre or Crown Victoria

3ponies

Established Member
GrandPa Rick set his GT500 Cruise at 82 today

Went to see my Grandson today. Set the Cruise at 82 and had several nice stretches with the Super Charger whinning. Took the GT500 Vert instead of the Roush Stage 3 as it was such a nice day.

Oh darn, I hope I pack my drool cup for the track events at the Woodward Cruise.

Get a life sonny and go drive a ricer!

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
went to see my grandson today. Set the cruise at 82 and had several nice stretches with the super charger whinning. Took the gt500 vert instead of the roush stage 3 as it was such a nice day.

Oh darn, i hope i pack my drool cup for the track events at the woodward cruise.

Get a life sonny and go drive a ricer!

lmao..

3ponies

Established Member
We seniors get crabby when sterotyped!

Did I tell you my daily driver is a 469HP Supercharged Caddy STS V? My plate holder is Old Guys Rule, It is all about the ride.

Oh wait, I need to go nap now.

Mustanger

Established Member
All I know is that I sure got a lot of comments on how much fun it was for me to lead the pack on a trip to Calif. fom the young guys! They didn't usually drive that fast! I don't like to be stuck in traffic behind slowpokes! So watch it you young whippersnapper I might be passing on the right!

3ponies

Established Member
No one period should listen to it!

I can assure you that nobody over 50 listens to that shit! :fart:

At least we know who he is, the custom 50 cents GS8 was on the Hot Rod Power Tour. The 18 year olds with us had great fun kidding us about who 50 cents is! Some things are taste not age..

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
:lol:

...or anyone over 30. :fart:

Ok, maybe I should have said 25. ;-):poke:

Damn I just want to stick an ice pick in my ears when I hear that shit!! :kaboom::loser::burn:

The pain would seriously be a lot less!!!! :pop:

That crap is beyond pathetic! I can't see how they have the balls to call that shit music! :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread