Cruisin' the Rockies

Junkyard

Established Member
So I just moved to Colorado from California. I've been trying to figure out if there are any particular spots people meet up or if there are any cruises planned in the coming months. I'm living in the Denver area and from what I can tell...Mustangs are definitely a rare thing to see out here.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
I think Colorado Stangs occasionally have cruises. The Shelby Breakfast Club does too.

Rare40th

Established Member
Look up Nationwide Productions on Facebook, usually they have big meets at the Best Buy on I-70 and Tower Road. Also there's friday night cruises at sonic starting later next month. Mustang Round Up in Steamboat is usually in June just look up Rocky Mountain Mustang Round Up(RMMR). There's quite a few stang clubs and they do a few shows like Albuquerque and Sturgis.

Planter

Banned
Headed west in 2 weeks! I don't have a stang right now, but I'm interested in doing a lot of photography this summer, so I'll be down to do some photoshoots for your Colorado car guys.

:beer:

Junkyard

Established Member
Nice. If you want to circle up with some good guys I recommend Colorado Stangs. I've met up with them on several occasions and they definitely know where to find nice cars.

Users who are viewing this thread