Cruise to SVTP SoCal meet

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
So I was discussing with a few member on here, Ace & Rattlesnake, we should have a pre meet and give some people a chance to cruise out the the Official Svtp SoCal meet in Buena park this coming Sunday the 14th. Rattlesnake and myself live in the Rancho area and we are going to meet up at the Red Robin parking lot near Victoria Gardens. We are going to meet there at 0800 and hang around for 30 minutes. At 0830 we will cruise out to The Hat in Brea off of the 57 and Imperial highway. At 0930 we will roll out with who ever decides to show up in Rancho or Brea and make it to Buena Park by 10 o'clock. If you are closer to the brea area, Ace5oh will be there waiting in his 03 SB cobra around 9 O'clock A.M. probably before we get there.

The address for Red Robin is,
12272 Foothill Boulevard
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739

bugyny6u.jpg

The address to The Hat is,
1210 East Imperial highway
Brea, CA 92821

ety4uma2.jpg

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
His name is Mario and too late I already got the BAP. See ya Sunday buddy

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Oh man that's messed up! You pulled the rug right out from under his feet. You gonna sell it to him at an inflated price now? Remember your time is money. Haha

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Oh man that's messed up! You pulled the rug right out from under his feet. You gonna sell it to him at an inflated price now? Remember your time is money. Haha

Yea ima charge interest plus commission plus he black so ima charge racial fees lmao.

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread