Cruise To American Muscle Show

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Meeting at the 95 rest stop in Delaware, located at 530 JFK Memorial Highway, Newark Delaware 19725. Meet at the rest stop at 7:30am and set out at 8am that will put us in there area around 9. Any interested in this? So far 10-20 cars. Last year we had 25 cars so I hope this year will be even larger.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Meeting at the 95 rest stop in Delaware, located at 530 JFK Memorial Highway, Newark Delaware 19725. Meet at the rest stop at 7:30am and set out at 8am that will put us in there area around 9. Any interested in this? So far 10-20 cars. Last year we had 25 cars so I hope this year will be even larger.

Hey,

I hope you guys get a great turnout! I feel like half the fun of getting to the show is dominating the streets and highways with a huge crowd of Mustangs on the way up. We'll see you there real soon!

Alex

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Hey,

I hope you guys get a great turnout! I feel like half the fun of getting to the show is dominating the streets and highways with a huge crowd of Mustangs on the way up. We'll see you there real soon!

Alex
Thanks man, I hope more reply to it here.

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I'd love to but it's a pretty good ways in the wrong direction from my house. :( If anybody is leaving from Westminster, Frederick or similar areas it would be nice to get a group together.

Users who are viewing this thread