Cruise in the Dells weekend Oct. 5-7

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
The last couple of weekends of summer are in front of us but the fun is not over yet!
We have a great weekend planned and I am looking forward to seeing all of our friends along with all of the new ones yet to meet that will be joining us!
We will start the fun Friday (October 5th ) for those who arrive early. We will plan leaving the Chula Vista parking lot at 7:45pm to travel to downtown Dells to embark on a ghostly voyage. The dark ship sets sail at 8:30 for a hauntingly good time on the upper river for a 90 minute trip that may spell bind you… The cost for this adventure is $25/adult and is not recommended for really young children- or any scaredycats for that matter J
Safety comes in numbers so we hope to have a good crowd for the evening festivities so please RSVP that you plan to join us and we can have the seats reserved.

Again the Saturday car cruise will leave the resorts parking lot at 10:00 am sharp with about a 2 hour trip through the scenic dells area. When we return a picnic lunch will be served at Pirates Cove golf course courtesy of Ballweg Ford Sauk, with the golf games to begin immediately following. This will give us a longer down time between the golf and the evenings banquet for you to either enjoy the resort and its water park or to explore more of the Dells.

The doors for the evening banquet will open at 5:30 with dinner at 6:00. Guest speaker and prizes and awards to follow.
Marcia Caprani (SVTOA Pres. and a SVT Engineer will be speaking)

We hope you can join us to help celebrate 20 years of SVT vehicles, 50 years of Shelby American and of course the life of the late great Carroll Shelby.

If you still need more information call or email me ASAP so you can get in on the fun and get your room booked!

Remember this is open to all Ford vehicles so pass this on to your friends and family.

See you all soon,

Dan

Dan Neve

Operations Manager

Staab Construction Corp.

Office: 715-387-8429, ext. 299

Fax: 715-387-0323

Cell: 715-305-7986

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
this sounds like fun. to bad my car wont be tuned for another couple weeks :/ maybe next year.

Users who are viewing this thread