Cruise II: Saturday Jan, 10.

Do you want another gtg/cruise Sat. Jan 10?

• Total voters

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Considering the nice turn out yesterday; how many of you guys would want to have another one next Saturday the 10th (weather permitting)? As of now the weather looks really good according to the 10 day forecast.

If enough people are interested, I can try or someone else can chime in and help set something up. :rockon:

*This poll is public so anyone can see your vote.*

Update:
The meet is now Sunday Jan. 11th.

Last edited:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Oops, I retract my vote for next Saturday, I've got plans. But we should do it again fairly soon.

AaronK

Established Member
I'd like to go. It would be good to meet some more guys from SVTP. Let me know when and where to meet up.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
I think Ill be getting back from DC that day. What does sunday look like?

Sunday looks good as well; Sunny, clear and 70. Whatever day works best for everyone.
I have to work that day, I'd prefer the next weekend.

We might try and make this a weekly thing.:thumbsup:
any ideas on location and time?

I was thinking meet up in Plano (Cinemark at Legacy Movies: 75 and Legacy) BS for a little while.
Cruise North on 75 exit Exchange pkwy to a nice spot across from Allen Station Park for photos. This place has warehouses and parking spots that back up to a green belt.
Cruise to the Down Under Pub in Frisco (exchange, to alma, to 121. Really cool atmosphere with tables that they can put together and a variety foods. They have awesome build your own burgers.:rockon:
BS some more.

I figure if we start early and if we do it on Sunday less traffic for "Spirited" driving. :coolman: Let me know what you guys think.

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
Sunday looks good as well; Sunny, clear and 70. Whatever day works best for everyone.

We might try and make this a weekly thing.:thumbsup:

I was thinking meet up in Plano (Cinemark at Legacy Movies: 75 and Legacy) BS for a little while.
Cruise North on 75 exit Exchange pkwy to a nice spot across from Allen Station Park for photos. This place has warehouses and parking spots that back up to a green belt.
Cruise to the Down Under Pub in Frisco (exchange, to alma, to 121. Really cool atmosphere with tables that they can put together and a variety foods. They have awesome build your own burgers.:rockon:
BS some more.

I figure if we start early and if we do it on Sunday less traffic for "Spirited" driving. :coolman: Let me know what you guys think.

Got church and other stuff going on Sunday bro...

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
i'm down. i havent been to an svtp meeet in a long time. no svt here though. ha.
i'll bring my nikon and take some pictures for all you guys

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
I would be interested in the following week as well. I have a lot of plans for the cobra and it will most likely be in pieces. I also plan on going to the ATV meet (via DFWstangs.net) on the 10th.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
im down for this weekend as long as its during the day i have to work evenings this weekend next weeking im going to run the 1/4 mile down in orange, TX if anyone wants to go its quite a bit of a drive but going with my friends 800+hp mach so should be fun. but next sunday anytime works for me. or we could do it next monday that is a holiday right?

Users who are viewing this thread