Cruise Control Lights

blackbolt2003

Established Member
The lights for the cruise control on the right side of my '03 L's steering wheel don't light up anymore. How do you replace this bulb? Where would I purchase a replacement?

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
theres no replacement bulb. i asked around here awhile back when mine went out and im pretty sure you have to get new buttons......just got mine from my bro-in-law at ford and they were $85 at cost..

andy mack

Established Member
Mines done the same 2nd set of buttons now only right hand ones gone, also lights on heater choice really dim I suppose it's best to get little things like these sorted otherwise you end up with shit loads of stuff not working and it spoils the joy of having a decent motor, my old BMW 325i cabriolet went the same central locking not working then brake light warnings handbrake light and so on
having it totally rebuilt now new seats ,carpets,full back to metal respray should be ready for our summer time
andy

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I posted a How To in that section. There are replacement bulbs, but not from Ford. A member on here worked for Freightliner and sent me two bulbs after I posted pics on here. Check the How To and try taking the bulb up to a Freightliner or similar.

I can't for the life of me remember who the member was, or if he gave me a part number. Anyway, there is a fix for alot cheaper than $80+. Goodluck.

Users who are viewing this thread