Cruise around Downtown Baton rouge

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Me and some friends are thinking of getting together and crusing around downtown BR this coming sat. night. Lots of empty parking lots and grabbing some food somewhere. We could take some cool pics and maybe find a parking garage to make some noise in :thumbsup: . We hardly ever get together anymore and do anything and the Hooters thing is getting old and we were down there after the game last night and thought it would be cool to cruise around the empty streets and make some noise b/t all those ole buildings. If anyone is in, let me know. Right now its just two fox coupes, so lets see how many people we can get. Ya'll try to keep up!

98rs

Established Member
i'll go how about at florida & 3rd st. thier is a nice parking lot with plenty of lighting. then we could go down to walk on's and eat.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Barry, I'll be coming to NPR as soon as I get my susp. on and fine tuned. Until then, she is staying away from the track.

98rs

Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Barry, I'll be coming to NPR as soon as I get my susp. on and fine tuned. Until then, she is staying away from the track.
And a trailer to bring it home on! LOL tocha

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
91lxcoupe said:
Let me know when.

I want to make a GTG but feels like I'm always working.
When not working I try to go to the track as often as possible now that it is starting to cool off.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98rs said:
And a trailer to bring it home on! LOL tocha
Het biotch, the only person I know to go home on a trailer was a buddy of mine with a beat-up under carriage:pepper: :coolman: :beer: :burnout: .

Users who are viewing this thread