• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Credit card fraud

Discussion in 'Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake - Formerly Tous' started by FORDSVTPARTS, Feb 16, 2009.

1. PRP

PRP New Member Established Member

What area of the city is he in? I'm not suggesting you provide a street address but the street he lives on and the nearest cross street would give me a idea of what district he's in.

For some odd reason, I have a feeling he's in the Richmond. That would be numbered streets, like 19th, 25th, etc. Oh, and Geary and/or Clement...

San Fran AIN'T THAT FAR!

But by ANY chance, is his last name Lee? (that'll narrow it down to about 10 billion San Franciscans!).

I know a guy named B.W. Lee (he uses the "W" part for his first name) and this sounds like something right up his alley. I already owe him one or ten so if by some SLIM chance it's B.W. Lee, let me know and I'll glady take 80 bucks out of his nose for ya.

Not that I'd threaten anyone pubically....but a guy can fantisize, cain't he?

LOL,
    Phill

2. Emwun Garand

Emwun Garand Active Member Established Member

This shit happened several years ago mate.

3. FORDSVTPARTS

FORDSVTPARTS Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

4. FORDSVTPARTS

Its been a couple years, almost 100% of you guys have been great. It's truly appreciated, and shows that most everyone here are still honest people.

We did recently have another fraud case :(. This from an order off of our website. It was a stolen card, and we had to eat almost $400 :fm:

These were Escape parts, but had the words "pinkslip" in his email; I'm not even sure if they a member on here on this site. So anyone deals with a "Blanche Racine" in Las Vegas, beware!!! :loser: Who knows, thats most likely not even his real name.

As for the rest of the honest people out there, I can only say thanks!!! Out of the numerous website and phone orders (literally thousands of orders) this was only the second or third chargeback in six years. Thanks again for the business!

-Mike R

5. kezell

kezell MW3-kezell17 Established Member

Man that sucks. I hate that you all provide such a good service to the people in need of car parts only it to eventually be ruined by jerks.

I hope you all catch this guy!!!

6. FORDSVTPARTS

We have his name and address where the parts were sent to. However, we don't even know if thats his real name.

He tried to submit a second order a few days later. I did not take the first order (there are three of us doing the online orders now) but I did take the second. It looked suspicious, and I called Visa before I even ran the card; it turned out it had already been reported stolen :uh oh:

7. Nickerz

Nickerz wh1plsh Established Member

You didn't make out bad. I share a warehouse and the other guys in here got hit for $12K once. They too are unsure if it was because of the delivery address or real fraud. Nothing you can do about it.

8. Mxfrench

Mxfrench New Member Established Member

Sorry to hear this I would contact the police or send members for a visit, the old italian way.

9. Nickerz

Nickerz wh1plsh Established Member

Police won't do shit unless you build the whole case for them. Based on the post he's making 10% on these parts. If he's worth $50 an hour he would chew up that money he would be making in no time.

10. FORDSVTPARTS

I honestly have no idea if anything ever came of this, it would have been handled by the office or maybe corporate.

I just posted this due to the frustration of having to deal with a person like that.

-Steve