• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Credit card fraud

Discussion in 'Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake - Formerly Tous' started by FORDSVTPARTS, Feb 16, 2009.

1. FORDSVTPARTS

FORDSVTPARTS Authorized Vendor Authorized Vendor

So anways, in four years on the boards you guys have been virtually perfect and I've had basically zero issues with any credit card issues which has been a real source of pride for me on my internet accounts.

That said, I'd like to send out a HUGE thanks to the gentleman from South San Francisco thats now driving around with a (basically) free set of Ford GT supercar cams from me.

I'm not naming names because I don't know if it was a stolen card or if he's just taking advantage of a shipping mistake on our part but the guy got a free set of cams and he won't answer his phones and although we managed to bill out $300.00 to the card he has also filed a claim with his card company about the charges we did manage to put through.

I charge $418.00 for these cams, that makes COST $380.00.

I make $38.00 on a set of those cams with the pricing we give you guys.

I'll now have to sell $3800.00 in parts just to recoup the lost cost of those cams. :cuss:

Seriously, If you're going to rip someone off why not go after someone who's not here to help you and is charging full retail on this stuff.

This appears to be the first time we've had an actual case of credit card fraud in four years so it shouldn't affect the way I take care of you guys at all, I just really hope the guy that got the cams reads this and understands what this kind of thing could mean to everyone here if it continues.

Although he may not care anyways :nonono:

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the 99.99% of you guys that are straight up honest hard working individuals and to let you know that I'm planning on being here for a long time to come and I'll continue to do my best for you guys on anything you need :beer:

2. joshs00blkgt

joshs00blkgt Bulldawgs Amen Established Member

Man sorry to hear this. I hate douche bags.

3. 98KBCobraVert

98KBCobraVert Not a KB anymore! Established Member

screw that.. post his name and let the internet ninjas put a whoop'n on that a$$..

4. xxkazp3rxx

xxkazp3rxx Member Established Member

damn.. that sucks guys... Sorry to hear that...

5. 20psirabbit

20psirabbit New Member Established Member

+1, it's really nice to have a dealer parts hookup, especially for those parts that dealers really gouge on. it's too bad there are douchebags out there that pull crap like this.
    internet ninja pwnage FTW

6. FORDSVTPARTS

If I knew his real name matched the one he gave me I'd be REALLY tempted to post it.

He may have been using the name off a stolen card though so I can't.

We'll see what happens, maybe I'll give you guys his shipping address :bash: :thumbsup:

7. cozmo2806

cozmo2806 up in dat azz Established Member

It really sucks that someone would do this to somebody that helps out so much.

8. Steve2050

Steve2050 New Member Established Member

Sorry to hear of this. I say you call him out.

9. brucesvt

brucesvt Well-Known Member Established Member

sorry to hear this happened to you. i hope you get a hold of this guy g/l

10. PLATIADO

PLATIADO Member Established Member

Sorry to hear that Steve, hopefully us hard working people don't take it up the ass for scum baggs like this.

11. Double-D

Double-D '03 10th Anniv. Cobra Cpe Established Member

Steve,
    Please don't let the one bad apple ruin it for us other honest types that loves your service!!!

12. autoxstang

autoxstang Coyote Lover Established Member

Steve that really blows, but don't worry something will eventually catch up to this guy and he'll probably get turned into chum for it :banana:

13. Invictus

Invictus Banned

I say we make a "Help Steve out fund" and all pitch in a few bucks to help Steve out :beer: Hell, how much money has he collectively saved us all?? I know JUST ME its probably eaisly reached into the 1k mark by now with all the stuff i've ordered over the years. What's a few bucks to help out a fellow helper outer' ??

Frank

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  14. Invictus

Invictus Banned

Woops, double-post. ^^^^^^

Anyhow, i'll pledge $25.00 to the "fund" :beer: :beer: :beer:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  15. autoxstang

autoxstang Coyote Lover Established Member

Well I say too if you can't donate buy more parts from Steve if you need them. BTW Steve I'll give you a call tomorrow for a few things :burnout:

16. Mystichrome

Mystichrome Spoiler Delete Established Member

Sorry to hear this Steve, I think you should post up his Name and shipping address

17. 89blackvert

89blackvert Member Established Member

Damn Steve... I have only just started buying a few things from you but you have been excellent!!!! :beer:

18. FORDSVTPARTS

As much as I appreciate the thought I'd rather just have you guys keep buying parts from me. :beer:

It's not so much the loss of money that bothers me, it's the fact that someone felt the need to take advantage of me/us in this way.

I do everything I can to make the dealings with you guys smooth, easy and troublefree and some idiot comes along and takes advantage of our policies.

I'm not going anywhere and we're absulutely NOT going to let one jerk ruin things for everyone.

We just signed up for another year on SVTP and we'll probably continue on as long as you guys keep coming to us for parts.

You guys are the best, it's truly a pleasure working with you guys on a daily basis. :rockon:

19. jeffl9682

jeffl9682 New Member Established Member

ya, it sucks for the people that actually get up for work every day to go somewhere that they probably hate going to just to make an honest days pay to be able to buy parts for our cars. Here comes this a**hole who decides he is better then everyone and tries to get parts for free. I hope when he installs these parts they go in wrong and he severly damages his motor!!!

20. 03 DSG Snake

03 DSG Snake Unknown Cyborg Established Member

Throw the Shipping Address in SMACKDOWN.

People love Steve, and will make him proud. :rockon: