Creating my own Stainless Works exhaust - need help

02_Lightning

Established Member
I am going to get an S-Tube muffler from them and then get a Magnaflow single in, dual out adapter. Since the muffler is oval like factory, need help with how to specify the the inlet and outlet locations. I was thinking they should both be offset and offset to the same side. This will get it away from the driveshaft. Any ideas?

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
I am going to get an S-Tube muffler from them and then get a Magnaflow single in, dual out adapter. Since the muffler is oval like factory, need help with how to specify the the inlet and outlet locations. I was thinking they should both be offset and offset to the same side. This will get it away from the driveshaft. Any ideas?

You're better off posting on FRF (Ford Raptor Forum) rather than here. This section is very dead..

02_Lightning

Established Member
You're better off posting on FRF (Ford Raptor Forum) rather than here. This section is very dead..

Thanks. I didn't like FRF... many arrogant snots over there and the forum is very poorly run. So, I don't hang out over there after how they treated people. no thanks.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Thanks. I didn't like FRF... many arrogant snots over there and the forum is very poorly run. So, I don't hang out over there after how they treated people. no thanks.

Totally agree with you. I wish this part of the forum was more lively unfortunately it's not..

Users who are viewing this thread