"Create Our Logo" Contest from Fore Precision!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member

Fore Precision’s
‘Create Our Logo’ Contest!

Winner will receive a $500 gift certificate to Fore Precision.

Fore Precision is looking for a clean, creative logo that may be seen in advertisements online, in print, on merchandise, and to create decals for race participants. Fore Precision is basically looking for clarity of the designed logo on an 8-second car, running a quarter-mile pass!

Flexibility is a key requirement, including the option to resize with ease and to look good in any color. The logo entered will need to be suitable for high quality printing. Entries with shading, shadows, or gradients will not be considered. Entrants can chose to modify the current Fore Precision logos.

How to Enter:

1. Initial entries must be submitted by email to [email protected].
2. The entries must be submitted as an Adobe Illustrator or EPS format.
3. The entrant may submit a total of three entries.
4. The entry must include the name, age, postal address, and phone number, and email address of the entrant.
5. Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below.
6. The deadline for entries is midnight on January 19th, 2010.
7. There is no fee to enter the Contest.

Submission Guidelines:

1. The logo must contain the company name “Fore Precision,” or “Fore” (not case sensitive).
2. All entries become the property of Fore Precision Works, LLC upon submission.
3. By submitting a logo for entry in the contest, the designer acknowledges that he/she is the person that made the logo and is the rightful owner. The designer also certifies that the logo does not violate the rights of any third party and that it does not infringe upon any copyright.
4. Fore Precision Works, LLC reserves the right to have all entries further developed.

Thank you for your support!:rockon:

Last edited:

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Great logos guys! Keep them coming...
Contest ends Tuesday!

mysterio

Established Member
Their billet aluminum hood heat vents for the Term are very high quality. One of the best mods I've ever done.

I'm at work, or I'd u/l a pic.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i'd submit my idea but i dont have either progoram thats required :(

sideways03

LS What?
Established Member
When are the results going to be posted? I'm interested to see some of the entries as well.

Users who are viewing this thread