Crazy weather!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Yesterday we had a little tornado outbreak in the midwest. These pics were taken in my backyard as a severe storm passed over! It looked like it could tornado any second. This is probably the closest I've ever been to seeing a tornado...

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Blackgeetee said:
Yesterday we had a little tornado outbreak in the midwest. These pics were taken in my backyard as a severe storm passed over! It looked like it could tornado any second. This is probably the closest I've ever been to seeing a tornado...

saw the same in daytona beach last friday, except the sky was darker and a green hue to it...

scary shit man...

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Damn, that looks so familiar!! We get those kind of clouds and weather all the time. The weather is nuts now days. Here it is April 1st and a cold front is still blowing through down here. 46 in the morning!! What the hell??? :shrug:

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
Was that actually a tornado forming? Looks pretty nasty, glad you made it ok.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
There was a blizzard in central colorado I got stuck in yesterday morning, well pretty much all day. I have some pics of that that I have on my phone I will post. Later tonight. Actually had about a foot in Limon CO:eek:

Tang

SLITHR 2
Established Member
Blackgeetee said:

What part of IL is Colonic in? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you used to live in Silvis or E.M.? Haven't been on here in a while so I don't remember if that was you or someone with a similar screen name.

That was some pretty nasty rain though. Was fun near the end of the storm when the rain was blowing parallel to the ground with pea sized hail in it. :bash:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Tang said:
What part of IL is Colonic in? Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you used to live in Silvis or E.M.? Haven't been on here in a while so I don't remember if that was you or someone with a similar screen name.

That was some pretty nasty rain though. Was fun near the end of the storm when the rain was blowing parallel to the ground with pea sized hail in it. :bash:

LMAO! It's actually Colona, but I call it Colonic :p

Yeah I used to live up in Silvis.:beer:

Tang

SLITHR 2
Established Member
Haha, I guess I can see why you might want to call it that. I figured it was Colona, but ya never know, some of those small towns aren't always on the map. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Colonic somewhere haha

That's pretty freaky though. I didn't see any clouds that nasty looking when the storm came through. I pulled off into one of the parking lots along River Drive while the worst of the rain and hail was coming down.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Thats the norm in Illinois. I grew up in central Illinois and I remember a lot of severe T storms.

Users who are viewing this thread