Crashing, it's not just for Mustangs anymore.

96dreamer

Established Member
That's local to me. Cruised that road many times in the past. First time i've seen it slomo. Almost looks like he turned the wrong way.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wonder how much damage he ended up with. He's lucky he didn't shoot into opposing traffic.

ArabianOak

Established Member
not much of a vette guy if you don't know the golden rule...

NEVER TURN OFF ADVANCETRACK!!!! NEVER EVER EVER...ESPECIALLY IN A Z06!!!

The night I ran 10.2 I went slightly sideways around 90mph with a car next to me...my butthole still aint right from it! The only thing that saved me was the advancetrack....

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Once again, ZERO countersteer conducted by a low performance driver in a high performance car. None. Zip.

Hold the brakes down and keep the wheel locked, everytime.
upload_2020-10-9_10-54-7.png

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Establishing dominance... rolling burn outs are the new ricer flyby. HP has gone up over the years, same drivers. Respect the machine.

Yeah, that weekend, that road, the pavement was cold.

Owning two 2500 lb cars with each around 600 hp, you start noticing the pavement temps. o_O

You see the guy stayed in it even over the median? Crazy...

E

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
not much of a vette guy if you don't know the golden rule...

NEVER TURN OFF ADVANCETRACK!!!! NEVER EVER EVER...ESPECIALLY IN A Z06!!!

The night I ran 10.2 I went slightly sideways around 90mph with a car next to me...my butthole still aint right from it! The only thing that saved me was the advancetrack....

I did it my Z06 too..lol, was in comp mode..passing a car on two lane rd, dropped down to second and put my foot in it a bit too much...rear end almost came around...but advance track saved my ass.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I did it my Z06 too..lol, was in comp mode..passing a car on two lane rd, dropped down to second and put my foot in it a bit too much...rear end almost came around...but advance track saved my ass.

yep...remember this brand new z06 crashing? Guarantee you this car had advancetrack OFF! Lol. Brutal!

Users who are viewing this thread