Crank Relearn (P0315)

kylewhunt1

I have a 16 GT with 5200 miles, manual trans, 3.73, etc. I put a Paxton 2200, fuel system, IC, etc. on it along with the IMRC block plates. For the curious type it put down 656hp, 580lbs on E85/93 oct with 8 lbs of boost. I have the SCT X4 tuner as well with a flex tune.

Here is my dilemma:

Before putting the IMRC block plates on it, the only code was for the IMRC, now I am getting a code for the crank relearn. We programmed a tune to set everything to stock except for the injectors because it will flood out otherwise. I tried to clear the DTC but it was only momentarily. The crank sensor is connected, checked that. It will not relearn... Dealership is clueless and won't touch anyway with my set-up. I even tried plugging the position sensors and IMRC actuators in thinking it was part of the circuit, nothing.

Any ideas?!

twistedneck

Established Member
You should be able to do a crank relearn with an SCT x4. Or find someone with a VCM and IDS software.

I thought it was a no big deal thing at the dealer.. my car is modded to hell and back and I just told the dealer I wanted a re-learn done and it took 25min.

don't try to scam or con them, let them know its a race car!

Users who are viewing this thread