***Crandon Park Pictures from 02/22/04***

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
I have updated my site with some pictures of the event. I will be sending out the full resolution pictures out to all those that provided their email addresses sometime later this week. Those that wish to make prints from the pictures will be able to do so.

Thanks to everyone that made this possible. I believe a great time was had by all. Well, enough yappin' here are the pics.

www.intimidator.netfirms.com

Got my site up and running again.

Good looking group:
Grouppic2.jpg

Check out my site for the other pics.

Thanks,
D. Sarraff

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
:rockon: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

I've heard that the guy standing next to that Zinc behind the convertible on the left has a thing for tubesteaks in his back pocket :dw:

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
I wish my car was ready! still with the blown engine should be done this week! I hope...

Intimidator dont know if you remember me but we took a LONG ride up to the track last year.....and as soon as we got there it rained! lol
I'll be there next time! This is going to get bigger and bigger!!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
i will be there for the next one, damn i missed a good time:nonono:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
You guys might wanna go ahead and mark off Feb. 26-27, 2005 on your calendars. I have a feeling you guys will be attending a meet on one of those dates.

If my plans go okay and I get the necessary sponsorship, you can expect this event twice a year. Until then, my bank account needs to recover a bit.

Thanks to all that came out. I'm glad you guys had a good time.

Originally posted by SmokenGRA03
I wish my car was ready! still with the blown engine should be done this week! I hope...

Intimidator dont know if you remember me but we took a LONG ride up to the track last year.....and as soon as we got there it rained! lol
I'll be there next time! This is going to get bigger and bigger!!

Yeah dude, I remember you. Greg and I were actually talking about you at one point, while we were eating chicken I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread