CPR kit getting a little quicker!

stangn

Established Member
Don't have ties either way but that makes you look doushie cprsm!

Deespeed99:
That's awesome your car is sick.

CPRsm

Don't care. Been called a ****** w a fat wife for 2 years by their employees and customers. You think that post is douchie? You ain't seen nothin' son lol. After they sabotaged my customer's tune to slow him down the gloves came off.

Zemedici

Established Member
Don't care. Been called a ****** w a fat wife for 2 years by their employees and customers. You think that post is douchie? You ain't seen nothin' son lol. After they sabotaged my customer's tune to slow him down the gloves came off.

woah, they said that?

CPRsm

woah, they said that?
For two years. Only in closed forums where a JPC employee or customer was admin. It's like Hillary gate. They say a customer is ****ing your wife while you're at work. Then they'll delete the thread. Too bad for them there are screen shots huh? A lot of this goes back to my first comment. They say they run the game but aren't the fastest. Offer any CPR car the back tire but back pedal when there is a race coming up. "You have to beg and I'll give you the back tire. Or the latest one was "The back tire was only for that event."

Holdup holdup, they sabatoged a tune? That's really low
Yup. Our first turbo coyote. That car would have been in the 8's LONG before JPC. Even w the 6R80. We figured the brake out on that car. Just didn't post anything about it until about 2 years later. We have the tune as proof. Locked out the cam timing to 0 until 4500. Spooled like shit. Couldn't even foot brake the tires loose. Their sabotaged tune is their only experience w our kit but will try to tell everyone our kit spools slower than theirs

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1097270-opinions-needed-turbo-size

Kind of off after saying everything we did with our dump truck turbos was over kill. Yet their 15 kit is completely different doing all the "overkill" things we did. When they build race cars, use our base turbo after talking shit about it. Or Burcham talking shit on our company FB page under a fake name. Then try to say his email was hacked. But told my customer on the phone he did in fact do it. Goes on and on. Bunch of clown shoes. But most of you don't see it because they selectively post it on forums they admin.

CPRsm

I'm not without guilt. I'm definitely an asshole. But I let that shit slide for a very long time. Then found out they sabotaged my first customer. After that I'll shit on them any chance I get

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Wow man that is really messed up. Crazy how people can do that, but I believe it. Your turbo kit still seems the baddest out there though in my book! Do you make a kit for the v6 by chance?

stangn

Established Member
Sounds like both of you are pretty important to each other. Lol
Is business in the turbo market that hard core you have to attack each other?
If it's all true it's pitiful grown men can't conduct business as grown men!

CPRsm

Pitiful and douchie. Oh well. Sure you're not a JPC customer in hiding? Because that's how it starts every time lol

I'm here under my own company screen name. Not a fake one. Had they done the job they were paid to do (twice), and stfu we wouldn't have had a problem.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Sounds like both of you are pretty important to each other. Lol
Is business in the turbo market that hard core you have to attack each other?
If it's all true it's pitiful grown men can't conduct business as grown men!

In Dustins defense he has never started any of the drama or bs. 9 times out of 10 i am being "picked" on or singled out, belittled or undermined by JPC customers and he is simply defending me or calling them out on BS. I have been told i will never run 7's, my kit is a POS, my shop doesn't have the experience to be fast and many countless other rude comments. I personally have no issues with any of the guys or employees at JPC but some of their customers are complete assholes who are straight disrespectful to anyone who doesn't use them. Its quite classless honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread