Coyote Twin Turbo Manifolds

XW Coyote

Established Member
Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum and the world of modular engines.

I have a car build underway over here in Australia. I have purchased an F150 Coyote & 6R80 as the power source and drive train to fit into my 1970 XW Ford Falcon. I want to run twin turbo's on the engine. I know that there a several twin turbo kits made for the 11 - 15 Mustang. I don't want to purchase a full kit then have to spend 1000's of more dollars modifying a lot of the plumbing to make it fit.

I would like to purchase some turbo manifolds and possibly the turbo's then make my own intercooler plumbing to fit my project. I would like to hear from any fabrication shops or any vendor that has turbo exhaust manifolds they would be prepared to sell me.

I would also be interested in any unwanted manifold prototypes.

If anyone is interested and or has some advise on who to contact please post some link. If anyone has some manifolds could you please post some pictures or pm me. If somebody could offer some advise on turbo sizes that would be greatly appreciated. Target HP is 600 at the rear wheels

Cheers

Last edited:

XW Coyote

Established Member
I can understand the Kit makers not wanting to help but it looks like there's no fabricators on this site either?

Users who are viewing this thread