Coyote Swap Track and Dyno Numbers

fiveohpatrol

Established Member
Im guessing that you were running Coyote Stock? What JLT tube are you using? I didn't think they were compatible with the control pack tune or Coyote Stock tune.

yeah I am running CS, which is why we can't use a tune other than what ships with the control pack (aside from the raised rev limiter, 7700 up from 7000).

I have the regular black plastic JLT tube that is stated to normally require a tune to work. It may not be an ideal setup for a street car without a tune for drive-ability purposes, but it works for what I use it for. But, I've heard that a tune is worth a little over 20hp from what we have to run.

I tried a setup on the dyno using most of the stock inlet tube, thinking the tune might be closer for a tube that size, but it lost power, so I went back to the JLT.

mosth8d

Established Member
No prob man I'll be sure to

Adam (Rev Auto) did the tune and picked up 41hp and 26tq with a JLT intake (426/401). I wonder if the 3" exhaust takes away from my torque numbers. Can't wait to run it at the track and see if I can break into the 10's.

Mosth8d, make sure you post up your numbers with that turbo setup! (thanks for the heat shield)

87coupe50

Established Member
Made it to the track today with some great air. 10.75 @ 127 with a 1.41 60'

Mosth8d, did you ever make it into the 8's with that turbo setup?

Users who are viewing this thread