Coyote Dyno and combo registry

oldpaint

Established Member
I posted this in the power adder forms but wanted to make sure everybody that was N/A also would contribute to this.

When I had my Terminator, I had created a pretty popular combo's thread and spreadsheet for people to share their combos and dyno numbers on the terminator forums. Now that I've got a 2013 GT, I've decided to create a similar spreadsheet for the 11-14 cars.

I've found it was a good way to help end the endless "How much power will my car make if I do x?" threads.

Enter your data for your car here: Enter Data Here

You can view results here:Results Here

3cRider

Established Member
I posted this in the power adder forms but wanted to make sure everybody that was N/A also would contribute to this.

When I had my Terminator, I had created a pretty popular combo's thread and spreadsheet for people to share their combos and dyno numbers on the terminator forums. Now that I've got a 2013 GT, I've decided to create a similar spreadsheet for the 11-14 cars.

I've found it was a good way to help end the endless "How much power will my car make if I do x?" threads.

Enter your data for your car here: Enter Data Here

You can view results here:Results Here

Great addition to the forums!
As a suggestion, should we note if the centrifugal blower cars have been wastegated or not?

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
I don't have dyno numbers but I have track numbers. Will probably get dyno tuned within the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread