Coyote Cobra Jet Plate Kit 100-400rwhp + extras

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
I have the Cobra Jet plate kit I built available now since I am going turbo. It is all high quality parts and is a plate kit capable of flowing 400+rwhp. Solenoid a are good for 700hp and plate is good to 500rwhp(jets are there for 100-250)
It's new parts
$550 for plate kit minus a bottle. It includes the NX plate and Induction Solutions massive solenoids and aluminum solenoid brackets and an lines and -6an feed with bottle nipple to match.
$620 and I will include the purge kit and line and fitting.
$800 and I will include NOS launcher system and software and a console switch
I can include a bottle for $100 more but I have to empty the bottle first unless you are local.
There is way more $$$ invested in this kit than this for all high quality stuff. The fitting and lines included are all pricey as well.
Thanks, Rick
281-731-8oo8
4ate2a5a.jpg

dyju2ejy.jpg

ydyteguj.jpg

6usa5ytu.jpg

3upugy8a.jpg

pehapyse.jpg

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
I'm confused, why not just buy a progressive nitrous controller ? or do you plan on doing some other forms of FI? Any dyno numbers of your car N/A or with Spray? What size shot were you running?

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
I have a progressive controller and it is for sale too.
I bought a turbo kit and I going turbo now.
My car makes over 470rwhp thru a 5,800 stalled auto N/A and traps over 121mph N/A
The kit has not made a pass on the dyno or track as the car blew the tires off out of the hole last time I went to track and I had to pedal it(thus running on motor)
This stuff is all new and is badass I just went a different direction due to farther plans later. I am building a FRPP Coyote R-block motor right now for the Turbo with a 83mm billet wheel Bullseye 7-blade turbo.
8e7ujyma.jpg

My goals are mid-high 8's @ 3,900-4,000lbs with stock idle/etc and a cammed high compression nitrous combo is going to be more difficult to achieve that goal than the turbo will be given it's a street car with a/c and leather etc etc.

If someone wants to run 9's on the cheap put this kit on with a CJ intake setup and spray 150-200 and go 9's all day

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
Ttt
I have the Cobra Jet plate kit I built available now since I am going turbo. It is all high quality parts and is a plate kit capable of flowing 400+rwhp. Solenoid a are good for 700hp and plate is good to 500rwhp(jets are there for 100-250)
It's new parts
$550 for plate kit minus a bottle. It includes the NX plate and Induction Solutions massive solenoids and aluminum solenoid brackets and an lines and -6an feed with bottle nipple to match.
$620 and I will include the purge kit and line and fitting.
$800 and I will include NOS launcher system and software and a console switch
I can include a bottle for $100 more but I have to empty the bottle first unless you are local.
There is way more $$$ invested in this kit than this for all high quality stuff. The fitting and lines included are all pricey as well.
Thanks, Rick
281-731-8oo8
4ate2a5a.jpg

dyju2ejy.jpg

ydyteguj.jpg

6usa5ytu.jpg

3upugy8a.jpg

pehapyse.jpg

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
where are you pulling the fuel from on this kit ? doesn't appear to be from the standard 11-14 Coyote Rail adaptor, but it's hard to tell from the pictures?

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
where are you pulling the fuel from on this kit ? doesn't appear to be from the standard 11-14 Coyote Rail adaptor, but it's hard to tell from the pictures?

I was using a enrichment system(1-gal alum fuel cell and pump with regulator)
I have a fuel rail adapter that cam go with kit. The enrichment system was sold already.

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
Will separate parts if someone has a Boss or stock intake setup or a 3V car or a GT500.
Plate(PN#NX949)(fits Cobra Jet intake and GT500) $250 shipped
NOS Launcher System with Software etc. $250 shipped
IS Solenoids, NOS Cheater Solenoids, NX mainline solenoids, -6 and -4 feed lines, Shark Nozzle w/jets, purge kit, bottle heater, etc just ask for prices on individual stuff.

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
Induction Solutions Solenoids sold!
I have some NOS cheater solenoids(good to 400hp) I can put with the plate kit if someone wants a whole kit still.

Users who are viewing this thread