coyote and 4.6 4V. Bell housing ?

sneaky94cobra

Established Member
yes

I am using a tr-3650 from a 99 GT (built of course) All modular transmission fit the coyote. T-45, TR-3650, T-56. A Lakewood bell housing is required for T-5 or TKO variants.

33195stang

Established Member
You sure can!!!! It will bolt right up to the motor. You may need to change the transmission cross member and driveshaft.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I cant stand shifter anymore. It was cool when I was 15 to 37 .now at 48 with arthritis I cant do stop and fo traffic anymore. I do know that automatics like it leak :( more than standards.

americansteel

Banned
I cant stand shifter anymore. It was cool when I was 15 to 37 .now at 48 with arthritis I cant do stop and fo traffic anymore. I do know that automatics like it leak :( more than standards.

never seen that happened! I rather have an automatic over manual. less momentum loss although manual is more fun to drive.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Manual transmissions are fun when nothing is wrong with you. Have Sevre Arthritis and bad L5 lumbar disc. May just sell whole car if I can get the right price for it. I have 6 cars total and no job and no disability.

Users who are viewing this thread