Cowboys Playoff Bound

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
good for the coyboys...they wont make it into the SB though

I ****ing hate the cowboys however i will say that they got thier shit together when the giants fell on thier faces and made themselves the laughing stock of the NFC, the cowboys started playing sound football and they have looked good for the most part. I don't credit Romo though i credit the performance of his recievers

IF the boys can beat the eagles and then win thier first game in the playoffs i'll give them a small chance. I really think its gonna be the Vikings in the NFC championship game...not because of farve but because of peterson.

My bears suck once again lol

Last edited:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

I ****ing hate the cowboys however i will say that they got thier shit together when the giants fell on thier faces and made themselves the laughing stock of the NFC, the cowboys started playing sound football and they have looked good for the most part. I don't credit Romo though i credit the performance of his recievers

IF the boys can beat the eagles and then win thier first game in the playoffs i'll give them a small chance. I really think its gonna be the Vikings in the NFC championship game...not because of farve but because of peterson.

Tony Romo is the ONLY player on the team to be consitant and play pretty damn good. His QB rating is 110. :shrug:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member

the vikings are in a slump. i say they bite it in their first playoff game.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Tony Romo is the ONLY player on the team to be consitant and play pretty damn good. His QB rating is 110. :shrug:

i'm not saying Romo is terrible but i think that his recievers (with yards after the catch) have put the cowboys into the position that they are in currently

that and his O line has given him more time in these last 5-6 games

ralvarez

Established Member

yep, was listening to ESPN radio and the only QB that is playing better than Romo right now is Rivers and many are awaiting a Dallas vs San Diego superbowl. hopefully they make it to the 'bowl

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
yep, was listening to ESPN radio and the only QB that is playing better than Romo right now is Rivers and many are awaiting a Dallas vs San Diego superbowl. hopefully they make it to the 'bowl

gonna be a lot of people waiting for even longer

although i do think SD has a good shot at making it, but they gotta get get by the Pats and or Indy or worse BOTH

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

i wouldnt mind that they beat the cowboys 20-17 last time. it may be a good SB.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
As much as I hate to say it....

I actually think the Boys have a shot at making it to the superbowl.

The only team in the NFC playing as well as them right now is the Eagles, and the Eagles have to play in Dallas.

....Excuse me I have to go wash my mouth out with soap after saying such vile things.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
As much as I hate to say it....

I actually think the Boys have a shot at making it to the superbowl.

The only team in the NFC playing as well as them right now is the Eagles, and the Eagles have to play in Dallas.

....Excuse me I have to go wash my mouth out with soap after saying such vile things.

Since when is a 2 game win streak considered well?........didnt they lose the previous 2 before that.....wow, you are spewing vile and starting to sound like the clueless Dallas fan.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I said right now, I figure right now includes the last couple weeks, not to mention they only lost by a field goal to the best team in the NFL right now three weeks ago.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I said right now, I figure right now includes the last couple weeks, not to mention they only lost by a field goal to the best team in the NFL right now three weeks ago.

im going to agree.

They put up a hell of a fight versus san diego who is argueably playing better than anyone, and then they follow that with beating the team that many considered the best in the nfc. And then they play a below average team, but hold them to 0 points.

Vikings have not been playing very well, and the saints have dropped 2 straight. Before that, they beat one average team in overtime, and the same below average team that scored 0 against dalls, they only beat by 3 at the very end of the game.

Eagles are playing very well. and the Packers are doing a pretty good job too! even though pitt came back to beat them 2 weeks ago.

We will just have to see what happens in the playoffs. everyone is 0-0 .

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
booyah, cowboys all the way

yep all the way back to big D

i guess i've been burned by the cowboys too much in recent years, so it's hard to trust them at this point. lol.[/QUOTE]

not so suprised are you?

Too much excitement on this forum over a team that fails in the playoffs every year.

:beer:

Only thing they will be pumping is a large **** in their ass.

:xpl:

the vikings are in a slump. i say they bite it in their first playoff game.

slump eh?

dont forget...dallas lost a couple of games due to a retarded field goal kicker

didnt there kicker miss a few today......damn cost ya'll another one

oh wait....cowgirls lost by 31:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread