COVID- buying stupid shit and stuff

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
The consumer has to consume to keep the economy running.

I bought a 71 Ranchero RIGHT before the Covid 19.

And so far I've replaced all wear & tear parts on that car as far as ignition system, fuel system etc goes.
Yesterday I bought a new battery for my Viper.
I'm broke at the end of every month and I work full time as we're not in lockdown, because I buy stupid shit all the time.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
SVS is marking stuff down in their outlet, not a huuuge discount but have 2 PB2000 subs on the way. I think they were marked down around $50 compared to normal outlet price then 5% off a pair so saved around $175. I guess Im gonna have to learn how to really set all this stuff up for real now.

nxhappy

Established Member
tons of car stereo stuff sitting on my shelf, as well as long tube headers and catback LOL. been super busy with new biz so I haven't had time

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
20200519-195911.jpg

full screen photo hd

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
not seeing any sales on the Dragy and it's not even in stock anywhere I would normally buy...guess it'll wait

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
My lightning got all of the goodies from COVID.

JLT big air intake
JLT 3.0 oil separator
Bassani catback
extang bed cover
Corbeau RRX seats
New headlights and taillights
All LED bulbs

I think thats about it

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Duck/goose hunting stuff for this season.

Buddy and I started a little business for that type of stuff for clothes, hats, koozies, as well as hunts so I've been buying a lot of little odds and ends for that.

I'm about to straight ****in send it on the next Mach 1 I find that's worth a damn though.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
Duck/goose hunting stuff for this season.

Buddy and I started a little business for that type of stuff for clothes, hats, koozies, as well as hunts so I've been buying a lot of little odds and ends for that.

I'm about to straight ****in send it on the next Mach 1 I find that's worth a damn though.

I see you have a 18 yfz450r, how are you liking it? I been wanting to jump into another quad and havent pulled the trigger since I got rid of my last trx250r

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
for a quad it's banshee or nothin lol....then again, immma bike rider and not really into quads

I have had them all from banshee's, to yfz 450, ltr 450, kfx 450r, trx250r, atc250r, rzr, etc lol. All depends on my riding habits at the time. Banshee was a blast though in a straight line, best all around for power and handling was my ltr 450. My trx250r was a blast for being a 30 year old quad. Worse one ever was that kfx 450r. I hated that thing

Users who are viewing this thread