Covid-19 Made Its Way Here All The Way From China....

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Do u really think being (6) ****ing feet away from each other is gonna make a rats ass bit of difference? It traveled 7000 ****ing miles to get here! Smfh

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I can count on two hands the number of times I've worn a mask since this nonsense began. Someone in the Democratic party probably owns stock in the mask producing companies. I'm told it clearly says on the box of masks that they will not protect you from "The 'vid."

I'm not denying that it exists, but I believe it doesn't warrant the level of craziness it's been given. I feel I'm average in terms of the number of people I know and associate with and I don't know a single person who has even tested positively for it. My brain works on logic and reason, not the "news" I'm fed.

Lastly, I try my damnedest not to judge when I see people wearing masks in scenarios that really don't "require" one. Examples: Sally is driving her car alone wearing a mask. Norm is walking his dog by himself through the park. Maybe they have underlying health issues. Maybe they know someone who has it. Maybe their brains are made of mush and they take everything they're told at face value. Pardon that last one. Trying not to judge, after all. Trying...

phils04gt

Established Member
I don't particularly care to where a mask, have to 12 hours a day at work,, but where do you draw the line/ who do you believe. Redfield saying masks work, maybe as well as the vaccine will when/if it ever becomes available to one of the committees the other day. Was quickly corrected by the WH that he misunderstood the questions and was confused? Anyone watch that exchange?I'd like to believe he knows what he's talking about, if not, get someone in there who does.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can count on two hands the number of times I've worn a mask since this nonsense began. Someone in the Democratic party probably owns stock in the mask producing companies. I'm told it clearly says on the box of masks that they will not protect you from "The 'vid."

I'm not denying that it exists, but I believe it doesn't warrant the level of craziness it's been given. I feel I'm average in terms of the number of people I know and associate with and I don't know a single person who has even tested positively for it. My brain works on logic and reason, not the "news" I'm fed.

Lastly, I try my damnedest not to judge when I see people wearing masks in scenarios that really don't "require" one. Examples: Sally is driving her car alone wearing a mask. Norm is walking his dog by himself through the park. Maybe they have underlying health issues. Maybe they know someone who has it. Maybe their brains are made of mush and they take everything they're told at face value. Pardon that last one. Trying not to judge, after all. Trying...
Stark difference between Wisconsin and Connecticut. Our Dem governor just announced $100 for not wearing the mandated masks, $250 for attending a non-approved large group gathering, and $500 for organizing a non-approved large group gathering.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I don't particularly care to where a mask, have to 12 hours a day at work,, but where do you draw the line/ who do you believe. Redfield saying masks work, maybe as well as the vaccine will when/if it ever becomes available to one of the committees the other day. Was quickly corrected by the WH that he misunderstood the questions and was confused? Anyone watch that exchange?I'd like to believe he knows what he's talking about, if not, get someone in there who does.

I watched most of it on YT. I got the impression that Redfield and Trump weren't on the same page, hence the claim that Redfield perhaps misunderstood. What I can say for certain, however, is that the media was clearly trying to nail down exact dates for when the vaccine would become available. As many details as they could gather so that they can hold it against Trump down the road if/when the dates aren't met. Another certainty: the female reporter sitting towards the front with the amazing rack was not ugly. :D

phils04gt

Established Member
Seems like media definitely trying to get Redfield to admit to a 2021 release, probably so they can spin it when Trump says a few weeks for a vaccine, or at least squash him saying prior to election.

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
Do u really think being (6) ****ing feet away from each other is gonna make a rats ass bit of difference? It traveled 7000 ****ing miles to get here! Smfh

tenor.gif

HIV made it here from monkeys. Do you really think not having sex with HIV+ people will stop it from infecting you? LOL.

prs97

Established Member
I thought I saw on the news this morning that the commies in NY are trying for a $500 fine per person!

Stark difference between Wisconsin and Connecticut. Our Dem governor just announced $100 for not wearing the mandated masks, $250 for attending a non-approved large group gathering, and $500 for organizing a non-approved large group gathering.

Users who are viewing this thread