Covid-19 Made Its Way Here All The Way From China....

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
At least I don’t have retards in my bubble at the bar.

Not the same kinda of bubble’s one might find behind the bar at Applebee’s.

I don’t understand how people find the 6ft thing hard or weird. I don’t like being near people or people near me unless I know you. In which the 6ft thing is negated.

Anyway, 6ft of viral transfer is different that thousands of miles traveled through an infected person.

At least OP has not confused complications of a disease with pre-existing conditions.

Anyway, I cannot wait for my trip to get a burger and drink at the bar this week. It has been a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
How the **** do u know all the cases of Covid got here or how it continues to spread? The experts sure dont? Could have gotten here by birds other live stock and humans for all we know. NOT just humans!

They dont tell the American public shit and they dont even know how it got to China or if it originated there. All they do know now is that it DID NOT come from the wet market everyone thinks it did and it has been proven to have come elsewhere.

They know nothing and continue to know nothing. Which is why its gonna continue to spread. Masks and 6 feet distance are plain stupid especially since 95% of the masks ppl wear are NOT stopping anything coming or going in their mouth.

Well, it traveled here by human travel, not cause someone coughed in China and a breeze took it to New York.

Last edited:

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The cloth masks everyone is wearing are utterly USELESS when going outside so social distancing is a farce and when ppl get to restaurants for example they all take the mask off when they are seated! So what prevents the transmission then? Lmao this is so ****ing stupid and ppl are like herds of sheep.....
Ur under the assumption that the masks ppl wear around this country or any other are actually doing something to stop the transmission. They're comfortable masks that are re-washable and meet the "MASK" requirement.

So let me ask u this? If from the inception of the virus ppl in China stayed (6) feet away from each other would the virus still be all around the world today? Of course it would be! The reason I KNOW that is because those requirements have been in place for numerous countries all year and its still SPREADING!

The fact remains that nearly everyone walking around with a cloth mask does absolutely nothing so staying (6) feet away from each other also does nothing! They have no clue how long it stays on surfaces or what type of surfaces or what distance it can be transmitted. Some reports say u need to be 25-30 feet away lmao smh they know NOTHING!

Of course social distancing makes a difference. Covid-19 is a virus. How do you think viruses are transmitted?

Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: implications for infection prevention precautions

MG0h3

Established Member
To say that confusion on masks and social distancing abounds.....is an understatement.

I think the masks help to spread infection.

Think about how often you touch it, then a door, grocery store item, shopping cart, then the mask/face again. Constantly transferring germs from the mask, and surface germs back to your mask.

Watch other people. Constantly touching their mask and face now, which is natural with a mask on.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
So let me ask u this? If from the inception of the virus ppl in China stayed (6) feet away from each other would the virus still be all around the world today? Of course it would be! The reason I KNOW that is because those requirements have been in place for numerous countries all year and its still SPREADING!

Preventive measures reduce the chance of spread, not eliminate it.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
I think the masks help to spread infection.

Think about how often you touch it, then a door, grocery store item, shopping cart, then the mask/face again. Constantly transferring germs from the mask, and surface germs back to your mask.

Watch other people. Constantly touching their mask and face now, which is natural with a mask on.

2KblackGT

That is the fault of people, not the mask.

In the OR, staff wear masks for the patient not themselves. Unless you are talking N95 that has been properly fit tested.

Viruses are not my field of expertise but what I do know makes me believe masks should reduce the transmission rate. There are very few absolutes in medicine.

Now, I think that masks should have been suggested not mandated.

I believe health officials should have suggested social distancing and masks along with hand washing. I think health officials should have identified high risk and make suggestions to that group. I think health officials should have let people know that data would constantly change recommendations.

Part of the problem also is with the general population. People are not smart enough to grasp that medicine is not an absolute science. Look at some of the idiots on this forum that cannot understand the difference between a complication from a disease versus a preexisting condition. Most people want absolutes and they won’t find them in medicine.

Sprinkle in politicians using this as a power grab and we get the idiocy seen throughout this country today.

“Criminal Lives Matter” -TwistedBootyhole

MG0h3

Established Member
That is the fault of people, not the mask.

In the OR, staff wear masks for the patient not themselves. Unless you are talking N95 that has been properly fit tested.

Viruses are not my field of expertise but what I do know makes me believe masks should reduce the transmission rate. There are very few absolutes in medicine.

Now, I think that masks should have been suggested not mandated.

I believe health officials should have suggested social distancing and masks along with hand washing. I think health officials should have identified high risk and make suggestions to that group. I think health officials should have let people know that data would constantly change recommendations.

Part of the problem also is with the general population. People are not smart enough to grasp that medicine is not an absolute science. Look at some of the idiots on this forum that cannot understand the difference between a complication from a disease versus a preexisting condition. Most people want absolutes and they won’t find them in medicine.

Sprinkle in politicians using this as a power grab and we get the idiocy seen throughout this country today.

I get you, but at the end of the day, you need to look at what is really happening and not your intention.

How many people are reusing the same mask over and over?

Is a cloth mask holding germs when worn all throughout the day? I know mine get moist around my mouth.

To contradict the medical field argument, society is being forced to wear them in what is a “normal” environment. Walmart, gyms, restaurants. It’s not an operating room.

Additionally, the rules allow you to take it on and off constantly.

Restaurants: take off when seated

Gyms: Put it on when you move from one piece of equipment to another.

So again, look at the outcome, not your intentions.

I’m not saying that masks increase some type of transmission, although I don’t see how they aren’t.

My physical therapist just picked one up off the stack on the table and gave it to me. There’s people walking by them breathing on them all day and she just touched it and now it’s all on my face.

Ok, jk, it’s in my pocket

2KblackGT

q6543

Established Member
I'm starting to think masks are here forever.
They fine us until were dead or comply..but the kids are already trained for it. Go out 2 generations and it will be just like wearing pants.
People with power don't want to see our faces and breathe in our peasant germs.

Deceptive

Established Member
Premium Member
I get you, but at the end of the day, you need to look at what is really happening and not your intention.

How many people are reusing the same mask over and over?

Is a cloth mask holding germs when worn all throughout the day? I know mine get moist around my mouth.

To contradict the medical field argument, society is being forced to wear them in what is a “normal” environment. Walmart, gyms, restaurants. It’s not an operating room.

Additionally, the rules allow you to take it on and off constantly.

Restaurants: take off when seated

Gyms: Put it on when you move from one piece of equipment to another.

So again, look at the outcome, not your intentions.

I’m not saying that masks increase some type of transmission, although I don’t see how they aren’t.

My physical therapist just picked one up off the stack on the table and gave it to me. There’s people walking by them breathing on them all day and she just touched it and now it’s all on my face.

Ok, jk, it’s in my pocket

2KblackGT

You are 100% correct.

I wash my hands constantly, even keep sanitizer in my vehicle. All I can think about is all the butthole diggers.

I believe, due to your profession, that you have caught a fairly good glimpse at how dirty and nasty people really are.

MG0h3

Established Member
I'm starting to think masks are here forever.
They fine us until were dead or comply..but the kids are already trained for it. Go out 2 generations and it will be just like wearing pants.
People with power don't want to see our faces and breathe in our peasant germs.

What’s funny, is you rarely see any politician wearing them. Even the ones screaming at the top of their lungs about it. True sign of a commie.

I truly don’t believe they will get this society to ever fully comply with it. Not a single person where I am right now is actually wearing one. Either down on their neck or none at all.

2KblackGT

MG0h3

Established Member
You are 100% correct.

I wash my hands constantly, even keep sanitizer in my vehicle. All I can think about is all the butthole diggers.

I believe, due to your profession, that you have caught a fairly good glimpse at how dirty and nasty people really are.

True, although the circumstances I encounter people in force them to be dirty.

But even a clean person. Think about everything you touch just getting to a store. Everything is a touch pad now, then you touch your credit card or even worse, paper money.

First thing you do walking out....touch your face to remove the mask. Personally, I think it’s disgusting.

But back to my argument about desire VS intention. Apply it to the gun grabbers. You think this society will ever allow that? Ya, they can try and slowly make it happen, still don’t see it happening. Imagine if they tried to do it overnight. You’d have dead cops and Feds everywhere. Hell, I don’t know one LE person that would even enforce it.

Juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

Wait til flu season starts. Will they still be giving the public directions that force you to touch your face over and over throughout the day? I thought that was one of the main things they advised against just 6 months ago.

2KblackGT

blk02edge

Established Member
Both sides of this debate are clinically retarded. Yes masks help stop the spread, that is just not ****ing debatable. Now... Covid in itself is clearly a hyped up sham and the need for masks anyway is just a huge government flex.

Since we got mandated to wear masks at our 4000 man work camp sickness/flu symptoms have literally vanished. You don't even hear a cough any more. Pre mask you were guaranteed to get sick.. the typical camp cold.

If you want to argue your side use some brains rather than saying demented things like Covid didn't spread here from people.

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wearing masks at work/as often as required is just weakening our immune system. So when you DO get something, Wham! Hopefully everyone has an a-ha moment and smartens up.

And just for the fun of it, a Wham! song, and an a-ha tune too. :D

blk02edge

Established Member
Wearing masks at work/as often as required is just weakening our immune system. So when you DO get something, Wham! Hopefully everyone has an a-ha moment and smartens up.

And just for the fun of it, a Wham! song, and an a-ha tune too. :D

Yes, we are breeding a weak future in many ways.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have to wear pants, safety toed ESD shoes, safety glasses, smock thingy, rubber gloves.....and now a damn mask or you're fired. I swear my left ear is bleeding from this damn string. It's almost enough to make a man retire....but I like coke and hookers too much. DAMNIT MAN.

Users who are viewing this thread