Coverking Seat Covers

SilverCoyote

Established Member
Okay.....I made a cut on the cover that needed made and its on the way back for Coverking to sew the edges.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using the svtperformance.com mobile app
51d44555a90a3def908d36b15da98f0d.jpg

SilverCoyote

Established Member
Okay....to be fair to Coverking, the seatcover area wasnt stretching in the butt area like I thought it was. It did have an issue though. Once I took the bottom cover off I saw a crease in the material. It is from where it was folded when it shipped to me. Most of the wrinkles smoothed out like they said they would, but not this one. That crease was making the butt area of the cover hump up. I think they are going to have to replace this to make it right.

20170914_210043.jpeg
20170823_183041.jpeg

SilverCoyote

Established Member
Coverking is currently making new seat bottoms for me. They are going to transfer the cut I made onto the new seat bottom. Once I replace the seat cover bottom on the driver side, that should make everything good. They are throwing in a new seat bottom for the passenger side as well. We shall see how this all works out.

SilverCoyote

Established Member
Im giving Coverking a thumbs up. They handled the issue I had with no trouble at all. They paid for shipping both ways and also offered a discount when I mentioned getting a set of seat covers for my truck. Daniel Erickson at Coverking was awesome to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread