Couple issue you questions

GodStang

Established Member
Is Photobucket no longer allowed? I posted pictures the same way I have for the past 14 years and now all of a sudden they no longer work. Not sure if it is yall or photobucket.

Thread in question
https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/threads/dfx-to-dyad.1135425/#post-15554736

Also what is up with not being allowed to edit threads from your cell phone? There is no edit button.

Third SVTPerformance will not let me stay logged in. Even though I have it set to always remember. Same way I have done it for the past 14 years.

Thanks guy

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Photo bucket still works, and the edit from your phone in the little 3 bar on the bottom left. Not sure about the log in thing Josh. I heard you need to clear your cookies and log in fresh.
It's still being tweaked, but it's taking a while.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Check out these tutorials (no need for photobucket anymore):

The login problem is an issue on your end with cookies.

GodStang

Established Member
Thanks everyone for the quick response. I am using the black background and the the bars are invisible using that setup. Once you said it I tapped around till I found it.

IMG_5438.JPG

Check out these tutorials (no need for photobucket anymore):

The login problem is an issue on your end with cookies.

I cleared the cookies so we will see how that goes. I know how to use the in house photo upload which is nice but having 12 years of photos of my builds on Photobucket it is hard to switch. Also when you share photos across a few boards it makes it more time consuming if you have to do one board different than all the rest and it is not just cut and paste. I will check out flicker since that seems to be what y'all like now and start moving photos over.

Thanks again for everyone's fast response and help!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Drag and drop is just so much easier. If you're doing posts across multiple platforms you can just C&P the finished product (post) into SVTP just like this:

Thanks everyone for the quick response. I am using the black background and the the bars are invisible using that setup. Once you said it I tapped around till I found it.

img_5438-jpg.85319

Users who are viewing this thread