Couple easy ones

turbovenom

Established Member
I was going to continue my old post but to save peeps a couple of pages of weather or not I should buy the car that is now mine I thought I’d start a new. So far so good I’ve done about 1k miles thus far. I did replace the cop seal and valve cover seal on passenger side because one of the cop was leaking oil but it was pretty cheap/easy fix. Finding cool little things I didn’t know about the fancy changing lights dash and “ambient” also the built in rev/shift light on rpm gauge at night. I am curious if it has a tune on it because in the center console there is a fancy little SCT emblem. If there is how can I find out? What are typical tuner gains on these? Also speedo is off I’ll have to recalibrate, maybe there’s a set of gears in the rear or you think it wasn’t set properly on the handheld? It’s running at least ten over at highway speeds so at 75mph speedo is reading 85-90 I can check the mph exactly or get rpms at a certain speed but in 6th it’s still low like2k so I’m not thinking it’s gearing but anyways just curious on some input

Users who are viewing this thread