Countdown is ON!!

BocaCobra

Established Member
Well it is September 2nd and my build week has officially started!! I cant believe it - 03 is due in my dealer on the 23rd and I am beyond ready for it - I already have my Blue Thunder Shifter from UPR...My CAI from UPR, in my room waiting - My Off Road X-Pipe from UPR will be here this week - So when my car gets here I think I am gonna go with Flowmasters and once I have the car broke in its up to Lake Worth to UPR to have my pulley and chip done!! I am so excited I cant stand it - Been waiting since May 13th!! Talk Soon!
Brian aka BocaCobra

Blades

Established Member
BocaCobra: i'll be at lynn university from friday to umm.****ing may. I'll defiantely be cobra sick.. You think the local storage place is good enough or are there too many crooks in florida? Im getting a SVTour down there but i also wanna store my cobra down there. Is that a good idea

BocaCobra

Established Member
Hey Poisond.....Sure you can have my 97 Cobra if you wanna fly out and buy it...Still for sale, my buyer fell through so back on the market. If you are serious I will give you a killer deal on it...
Blades....I am pretty sure your Cobra will be safe especially in Boca Raton if you are at Lynn - I mean cras get stolen but for the most part its SUVs in this area.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Blades Edz told me last week you were coming down here for school. There are allot of crooks in Boca Raton be careful about going into business with them, but your Cobra should be fine. Btw I don't know if I am only one, but am amused that Boca Raton is spanish for Rat's Mouth and all of the rich business people live there including the president of MCI building his multi-million dollar mansion there now.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I'm on the same count down too. my ETA is the week of 9/23 as well, the only thing I have waiting to go in the car are the Kenny Brown Big Boy Seat Extenders. (I'm 6'7" at least). Its gonna be three long weeks. Im actually looking foward to getting rid of my Lightning (can't believe I actually said that).

Blades

Established Member
haha yeah i know. my moms friend cracked up when i told her where i was going.. But i'll probably just get a SVT contour down there and keep my cobra safe. Next year I'll buy a house with at least two garage spaces so i can be cool like you florida cobra people. Im gonna feel so left out. :(

f4sfed

Established Member
I've seen the threads on the Steeda and the Tri-Ax shifter...I haven't heard of the Blu Thunder. How is it? Has anyone installed and given their impressions?

Users who are viewing this thread