Count me in here too...

Lidio

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi.

I’ve owned my Marauder for about a month. For now it has nothing done to it except for window tint and blacked out the chrome strip surrounding the windows.

By later this year or early ‘04 it will have one of the Trilogy superchargers on it and 4.10 gears in the rear, plus some slight exhaust work. The Trilogy car is a confirmed mid 12 second car now so I expect mine to do the same with the exception of a little 40 to 75 hit of NOS and a more aggressive tune, I should be for sure in the high 11's in the 1/4 mile.

For now and in the next couple of months mine will be used to develop a chip that we will sell to other Marauder owners. We’re going to make a chip that will extract the most from a Marauder with nothing done to it at all (except for little stuff, pulleys, K&N etc). And then another for the MM’s that have a bigger gear in the rear axle…. 4.10’s seem to be the popular choice, witch goes with out saying giving the cars weight and tall rear tire height.

For now I’ve attached a pic of my MM just to show the blacked-out chrome around the windows.
The blackout chrome treatment was done by a local vinyl graphics guy. The vinyl strips look very good, but time will tell how long it will last and stay nice and black looking, instead of faded or hazy?

Thanks

MikesMerc

Established Member
Hey Lidio, nice to see you here too!

We still need to get together and iron out plans to get the Trilogy kit on my 04 MM. After Jerry took me for a ride in his Trilogy blown MM last Sunday at Woody's, I'm hooked:)

BTW, sorry I couldn't make it back to your shop that day when I popped over un announced in the morning. We'll have to hook up soon so you can give me the details I need to make the Trilogy set up a reality for me.

I'll give you a ring at the shop soon. Talk to you later:)

bigslim

Established Member
Hey Lidio, I will wait on the chip. I talk to Jerry and I will be doing the Trilogy package. I hope to contact you in the next week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread