Could you move into another man's house??

SCcobra4me

ON3 U LUZ
Established Member
I'm recently divorced (yes, I still have the Cobra :banana:)and dating a woman who is going through a divorce as well and she will end up with their house this summer. Now this house they bought new, had a kid and have been there for 8 years. I had planned on buying a house in the summertime but I think she may ask me to move in with her. I just don't think I can move into a house that I know another man took pride in (or lack there of according to her) and feel good about staying there. What do you guys think?

The one thing that did pop into my head is the upgrade in toys or upgrades to toys due to lack of debt!!!

Coiled03

Established Member
Why not? If you buy, or move into anything that's not brand new/never lived in, you're doing the exact same thing.

jbs$

Established Member
If you are looking at this situation, there is a 100% chance that there more people involved that just little hurt pride you. If you want to make sure that your new family doesn't work out, just make this a big issue on the front end. Grow-up, it her home, she has invited you to share it and her family's life.

Schlangenbisse

Established Member
I think I could do it, especially because of the lack of debt. It would take some getting use to but soon enough it will feel like home. Don't make it weird

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I'm recently divorced (yes, I still have the Cobra :banana:)and dating a woman who is going through a divorce as well and she will end up with their house this summer. Now this house they bought new, had a kid and have been there for 8 years. I had planned on buying a house in the summertime but I think she may ask me to move in with her. I just don't think I can move into a house that I know another man took pride in (or lack there of according to her) and feel good about staying there. What do you guys think?

The one thing that did pop into my head is the upgrade in toys or upgrades to toys due to lack of debt!!!

Well, do you have any qualms "moving into" his ex wife?

If you can be in his ez wife then moving into his old home shouldnt be any different

Kevins89notch

Established Member
My cousin did. His now wife was decently divorced when they met. She makes damn good money, and her ex-husband decided he could spend a majority of it. She fired divorce and she got everything. The dude left, she meet my cousin several months later, and he moved in.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member

It doesn't matter who owns the house. You're acting like a dumb ass for entertaining the idea of shacking up with someone who has a kid. The fact she's getting a divorce, already in a relationship with you, and has zero problems allowing some guy to that's not biologically related to the child move in should tell you her level of retarded. Let me guess, she has no responsibility in the divorce. It's your life to eff up though. What went wrong in your life to make you think you don't deserve a good woman?

Last edited:

stroked mach

Established Member
let me know if you don't and ill move in lol jk man I don't see what would be the problem. at first yea it would get used to being their but I think you would get over it like said if you can save you some cash and if you two did stay together she would have to move in with you and that would be a big hastle so I don't see no problem

Users who are viewing this thread