Could some help with with this tt set up

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Im having driveability issues with a TT cobra I bought. Here are some of the issues. The cars idle is up and down constantly. The vacuum reads 22-23. Another this is that in 5th and 6th gear the blow off valves constantly keep going off not letting me reach over 8lbs of boost or going over 90 mph. I dont understand why the car is running like shit. Runs fine in 1 2 3 gear. Also I believe the stock clutch is slipping while in gear hitting the boost. Im getting to the point already where I just dont want to deal with it and sell the car. I have only had it for two weeks.

eebj01

Established Member
cobra

Hello. You need to take that car to a reputable shop. The previous owner was all over the internet asking the same questions you are asking. He never got it figured out. You should have bought my car. It was up for sale on here. You wouldn't have had these issues but it was a few thousand more. Seriously, take it somewhere reputable. It's going to cost $$$ but hopefully they get it right.

Sharkster

Established Member
uhhhh hey dude, I asked you about a wastegate issue and programming my Greddy. Look before you bash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread