Could be the night

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Hank's going to fly in and we're going to hunt that B@st@rd down and .....CHASTISE him!!!!!! With a baseball bat! I still can't believe what happened!!!!

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Hank's going to fly in and we're going to hunt that B@st@rd down and .....CHASTISE him!!!!!! With a baseball bat! I still can't believe what happened!!!!
kick his ass Sea Bass!!!!!!!!

flyn high again

Established Member
Here in Chicago they're interviewing fans from the game. Every one of them is blaming that guy for starting the slide. The news service just said they're going to show the guy's pictures later in the broadcast...

I'm getting too old to actually go hurt the guy, but I bet a lot of peole WILL be looking for him. 95 years since the Cubs won a series.

Now they're showing pics of the guy being led away with a towel over his head while people were throwing things at him and threatening him.

Addicted to PSI

Established Member
Tonight is not the night!!:lol:

I can't believe the Fish won! But anyway GO Marlins!!!!!!

:beer:

Next game should be interesting, either it's great Baseball!

hj16

Established Member
Originally posted by flyn high again
Hank's going to fly in and we're going to hunt that B@st@rd down and .....CHASTISE him!!!!!! With a baseball bat!
Cliff, lets do this thang:coolman:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
So, how bout them Yankees! :)

Cubbie fans dont worry, for once in your life youll be happy your waking up to see wood tomorrow

flyn high again

Established Member
Originally posted by Jman20427

Cubbie fans dont worry, for once in your life youll be happy your waking up to see wood tomorrow

Good one!

Now that I've calmed down, I realize that the guy in the stands wasn't intentionally trying to prevent the Cubs from reaching the World Series, but he's still a dumb @ss for not getting out of the way.

flyn high again

Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Cliff, lets do this thang:coolman:

I think some of the other fans have already beat us to him. One guy was interviewed and said he was pulling the towel or shirt or whatever off the guy's head to show everyone who he was when security pushed him against a wall. The last I heard the guy was sitting in the security office.

He has to come out some time...:coolman:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Id get one of those Bill Clinton Masks to put on if I was that guy, but who knows he might get his ass kicked more if he did that

Users who are viewing this thread