(Costco) Kirkland Small Batch Bourbon - It's Quite Good

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Ever try anything from Knob Creek? I just picked up a bottle their Rye. For $32 on sale this stuff is amazingly smooth.

Yep! It's not something I generally keep around, but when I find a store pick of it I'll pick it up. I had a couple picks from a local whiskey bar that were incredible, too bad the place and the bottles are now gone :(.

The Rye is solid for sure.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I picked up the second in the Kirkland series a couple weeks back, Bottled in Bond 100 proof. It was $25/liter and not very good at all. Don't recommend that one at all, and it makes me think the 3rd release isn't going to be that great either. Should have bought a case of the first version.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I moved from North Carolina back to Michigan middle of June. Yesterday was in Meijer and found something that I had a hard time finding at the state ABC Stores in Winston Salem. Last bottle on the shelf, on a Sunday at state minimum price of $32. My wife said, " you should grab it" so didn't argue with her.
View attachment 1709945

Sent from my SM-G991U using Ta

I'm a fan of that stuff too

J.Rovirosa

Established Member
Thanks for the suggestion. Picked up a bottle this weekend and found it to be really smooth.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The Kirkland small batch bourbon. Happened to walk by a pallet of them and remembered this thread ;)

This one, or the one from the first post?

4w4wx0hspc031.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread