Cost for dyno pulls?

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
called a local place. They said 3 pulls for $250. Does this sound right just to get a number now a days? Thoughts? Another place by me used to be 75 bucks on dyno night for 3 going back about 18 years ago.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
i think I paid $150 for 2 data logged pulls using my wideband and their boost gauge (i had the logs configured already)

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
i almost feel like just asking if they would take $100 for 1 pull just to see where I'm at. I feel like for $250 bucks I should be able to talk to BJ, send him a file to check it out then send a file back to load and pull again. Just feels like its a lot.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I paid $350 for a custom tune and 3 pulls from a very reputable shop in Dallas. Might wanna keep calling around?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Damn I pay $75 for 3 pulls. That's expensive imo

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
On a dyno day sure. I'm talking scheduled dyno time.

No I go to the guys garage and he straps it down and does up to 3 pulls. I've done it 4 times so far.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Local company goes 3 pulls with just power readings for $100

AssPikle

Established Member
It takes about an hour and a half to do 3 pulls safely. Is 250 really that much to spend for 1.5 hours of someone's time when running your car to redline? I've seen cheaper but 250 really isn't that much all things considered. If you are looking to save a few bucks, then wait for a dyno day.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Vette Doctors on Long Island, AMS in Danbury, Pro Edge in Wallingford.
thank you!
Piklerick - just trying to see for a base to start somewhere to see how much I will gain in the end with my set up that I want. So if there is someone around me that is 100 bucks for a pull or 75 that is my set idea or what I want to spend. I really don't need 3 pulls but it was brought up through the conversation.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pro Edge in Wallingford, CT is really good. Actually one town over from me. I had a tour of their shop 2 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread