Corvette C8 SOLD OUT!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I think GM announced a while back that the 2021 models would be priced significantly more than the 2020. May explain some of the sales.

U.M.
That strategy feels a little slimey to me.... but $59,995 starting price is a bit on the bargain side for the car you get.

Im solidly a Ford guy, but as a former Chevy guy Id like to congratulate Chevrolet. Thats a hell of a car and hell of way to start off the C8. ...

40,000 units all sold and spoken for before a SINGLE car has even rolled of the factory line. Incredible!

Albatross

Established Member
Oh man! Those new C8's are going to be everywhere. Going to have to mod heavily to keep up!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A manufacturer considers a car sold when all of the allocations are gone. This doesn't mean that all C8 orders are sold at the retail level.

EXACTLY what I was going to say.

Chevrolet dealers have just inputted all of their allocation, there are not 40,000 end users that have purchased one.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Are you questioning the wisdom of old fart vette owners?! They always know what’s best and aren’t afraid to tell you! I love Corvette’s but can’t stand most of the owners.

But they have the best wardrobe!

0dd494d220256c4ff4fd233545e78a25.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think GM announced a while back that the 2021 models would be priced significantly more than the 2020. May explain some of the sales.

U.M.
This! GM is taking a loss on the base models. And they already announced that 2021 prices would be higher. I believe customers saw the 2020 Vette as a relative bargain and they've jumped on them. All of them! I'm surprised as well that they've sold out this fast.

Users who are viewing this thread