Correct me if I'm wrong....

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
but was the 03/04 Cobra the only factory mustang with fold in mirrors? Not saying it's a necessity but why don't the new (2015+) mustangs have this feature yet they have the option of a back up cam, heated/cooled seats and so on. Just a random thought while watching a video of the new mustang.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
When you're being chased down a narrow alleyway by a group of communists and you're grinding down your Mustang's non-folding mirrors, then you will have your answer.

Who cares about fold in mirrors on a pony car?

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
but was the 03/04 Cobra the only factory mustang with fold in mirrors? Not saying it's a necessity but why don't the new (2015+) mustangs have this feature yet they have the option of a back up cam, heated/cooled seats and so on. Just a random thought while watching a video of the new mustang.

this please

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Although I never used them, (power) fold-in mirrors are nice with mid/full-size cars and standard width garage doors. My wife loves hers.

SpectorV

Established Member
the folding mirrors look 10000x better, could care less that they fold, they just look better. As said 40th anniv and 03/04 cobras are the only ones.

Users who are viewing this thread