• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Corona Virus

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Corbic, Feb 3, 2020.

1. FJohnny

FJohnny Well-Known Member Established Member

Now that they have had time to study this I think they all agree that masks can really help unattractive people but don't do much for good looking ones.

Deceptive likes this.
  2. Twisted2v

Twisted2v Active Member Established Member

What success rate for HCQ would be the acceptable point for calling it a cure?

Why prevent pharmacies from dispensing it during a pandemic?

Pharmacies dispense all kinds of side effect laced drugs that cause long lasting side effects and experimental drugs.

Klay and MassCobra like this.
  3. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

I believe at 6am this morning they declared masks ineffective, but I heard the CDC anticipates by 7pm PST tonight that they will be reinstated as effective against the virus again.

...and also, the virus will again be declared transmissable through surfaces, but they don't expect that claim to last long either.

Rb0891 likes this.
  4. Deceptive

Deceptive Brad's Spirit Donkey Premium Member Established Member

I do not know the roadmap for drugs getting approved.

I have been in on some trials but we just administered the treatment with patient consent and documented everything about their treatment. The patients were part of a group that were told they may or may not receive treatment as they were selected at random. We did not know if the patient was receiving treatment or a placebo.

That is the proper way for these trials to be done that way everyone gets the same care and there is no preferential treatments or tampering with trials.

The problem with HCQ is that there are studies that show it can cause heart problems, if I remember correctly. Some studies are showing CoVid causing heart problems. If you give a drug that can cause heart problems to a patient at risk for heart problems you can do more harm than good.

Show me that a proper study that was unable to be manipulated showed that HCQ works and I will accept it as a treatment. I have nothing against HCQ. Just do a proper study. Not handpicked patients to inflate an outcome.

Sent from the Coronas Response Team.

FJohnny likes this.
  5. 03cobra#694

03cobra#694 Want to play a game? Staff Member Super Moderator

Some real wack jobs in here. This shit was blown way outta control.

quad and jsd512 like this.
  6. svtfocus2cobra

I agree with everything you say and that is obviously ideal, but we have to recognize that in a time like this, a time of urgency, there is not a lot of time for extensive studies so we have to at least acknowledge that doctors feel strongly enough about it that they are taking it for themselves as well as prescribing it to their patients because they feel that it is a viable solution.

There are scientific studies that prove the accuracy of hive mind mentality. Say like picking sports teams for a game and who is going to win. If you ask enough people who will be the victor, even if the teams are equally matched and one doesn't stand out as clearly better, the team that is picked as the winner by the hive mind will statistically be the actual winner. The point of that comparison is that there is no scientific study behind the choices as it is just sampling enough people to get your answer and it is all based off opinion based off personal knowledge and feeling. I would say the same could be said for doctors. If enough doctors feel something is working or is viable then we should probably pay attention to that and listen because while there is no study to prove they are correct we know their expertise knowledge on the subject will likely lead to proper treatment, listening to the medical hive mind essentially. Just a thought I had on that that made me think of an article I read a while back about the extreme accuracy of the hive mind.

Rb0891 likes this.
  7. Twisted2v

Twisted2v Active Member Established Member

Just because covid is a global issue, we will have to have one drug that causes zero complications/symptoms regardless of ANY underlying conditions?

Show me a study where their future vaccine causes zero complications, or fewer than HCQ.

T.Man and MassCobra like this.
  8. Deceptive

Where did I say we need one drug with no complications?

If you have a disease that attacks the heart, you don’t want the treatment complications to negatively affect the heart. The heart is kinda really important.

9. OX1

OX1 Member Established Member

So not bad enough to use last year for multiple other issues, but now worse to use than dying, got it.
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/JAHA.115.002867
    Study of the Role of Hydroxychloroquine in Immunomodulation and Control of Hypercoagulability in Patients Diagnosed with Primary Antiphospholipid Syndrome | Blood | American Society of Hematology

Whats this, recommended from the American college of Cardiology??
    hydroxychloroquine

Gees, they use it on pregnant woman, how bad could it be??
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-11-physicians-hcq-recurrent-congenital-heart.html

10. svtfocus2cobra

Ben Shapiro cited a poll that stated something like 62% of Americans, or maybe just Democrats, said that they wouldn't take anything that Trump endorses. So even if he endorses the actual cure they wouldn't take it. That's some deep deep hatred, and to be honest, **** em if they don't want to take something that could save their life.

jvandy50 and MassCobra like this.
  11. Deceptive

Let them die. More room in this country for me.

HEMIHUNTER and svtfocus2cobra like this.
  12. buffalosoldier

buffalosoldier Well-Known Member Established Member

Darwin award candidates.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jvandy50 and svtfocus2cobra like this.
  13. MassCobra

MassCobra All set Established Member

If a patient has a heart disorder then a doctor won't prescribe it. That would be my thinking.

This drug has been around for 60+ years and has been regarded as a very safe drug and suddenly the president mentions it as a treatment and in an instant it becomes the most dangerous, deadly drug you could take. That's the message from the left wing media.

14. Deceptive

Caution Strongly Recommended When Using Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine in Patients With Cardiovascular Disease, COVID-19

Hydroxychloroquine cardiotoxicity presenting as a rapidly evolving biventricular cardiomyopathy: key diagnostic features and literature review

Ventricular Arrhythmia Risk Due to Hydroxychloroquine-Azithromycin Treatment For COVID-19 - American College of Cardiology

It doesn’t matter how long a drug has been around for. It is being used to treat a new problem. The reason they do studies is to ensure that there is not something about the virus that causes adverse reactions from the drug.

This is why you see “do not take if you have blah blah blah.”

15. OX1

OX1 Member Established Member

Of course "normally" you would not take it if you had some pre-disposition that might lead to "Cardiotoxicity is a rare but serious complication of hydroxychloroquine". But this isn't "normally". Of course you study it. but meantime, you use it if it appears you may not have any other choice.

My point was even a mild search trying to find articles on it, pre the past month, was not that easy.
    All of a sudden it's the worst thing you could ever try.

Tob likes this.
  16. capnkirk52

capnkirk52 Eat more POTATOES!!! Established Member

Come on man... It totally matters if it's been used for 50+ years. In my rural community, the one case that's been treated with HCQ recovered fully in less than three days. That was six weeks ago. In a "Pandemic" that only kills less than 1% of the population untreated wouldn't you want that 10mm socket at your disposal to heal the other 1%? Yes, some will die. Some will die climbing a ladder but to we ban ladders? The world economy is on life support for no reason. The media has us hyped up telling us we will never die except for covid. It's all lies.

17. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

No but we sure want to ban firearms every time one is used illegally. Since the last time I checked murder was murder and so illegal. Again I say in 5 years most will look back on all of this and just say how stupid we all where on this and why we jumped over the cliff like a bunch of lemmings.

04MysticCobra and capnkirk52 like this.
  18. jsd512

jsd512 Wannabe Ghostbuster Established Member

19. ajaf1656

ajaf1656 Well-Known Member Established Member

I heard that some airline employees were issued $1,000 fines for not wearing masks in the Denver airport. I'm flying there later today and have a 2 hour sit before flying back home. I'm not getting off the damn airplane. If some evil retard gave me a ticket for no mask, I'd tear it up right in front of them and throw it on the floor.
    I was able to get a paid leave of absence next month. I'd just keep working but there are too many Nazis out there freaking the f**k out.

20. jsd512

jsd512 Wannabe Ghostbuster Established Member