Corona Virus Gives You Another Shot to Pick Up an SVTP Hoodie or T-Shirt

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Wanted to inform you that package did not arrive. Could be delayed due to current world situation? will let you know tomorrow evening if any change to delivery.

Ok, now I figured our why I continued to be confused. We never got that order. I had you confused with another member. You sent your payment to the wrong email address. You sent it to [email protected] instead of [email protected]. Just cancel that first payment and resend it to the correct address and we'll get it shipped out. However, we are out of Black Hoodies in Large. We do have them in Graphite and Navy though.

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Just looked at my ring security cameras videos just in case i might of gotten jacked by a porch pirate, no deliveries on the 9th my wife was home all day and i got home early from work?
who was this sent through? fedex, UPS?

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Ok, now I figured our why I continued to be confused. We never got that order. I had you confused with another member. You sent your payment to the wrong email address. You sent it to [email protected] instead of [email protected]. Just cancel that first payment and resend it to the correct address and we'll get it shipped out. However, we are out of Black Hoodies in Large. We do have them in Graphite and Navy though.

Oh damn! My bad bud, ok just went into paypal cancelled and re-ordered Supreme package w/hoodie in graphite, all else the same (Vapor blue t-shirt).

Sorry about the confusion!

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
I own one in every color. The quality & warmth on this is fantastic. If you're on the fence on buying one, go for it, you'll love it.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I own one in every color. The quality & warmth on this is fantastic. If you're on the fence on buying one, go for it, you'll love it.

I agree in regards to the Tshirts, theyre awesome. I dont wear white shirts and all I need is a black one which I intend on picking up to have one of each.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

I agree in regards to the Tshirts, theyre awesome. I dont wear white shirts and all I need is a black one which I intend on picking up to have one of each.

Thanks guys. Glad you like the stuff. I'm pretty picky with what we put the SVTP name on.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Awesome. We're stating to run out of some sizes. Only have one Large hoodie left, it's Navy if anyone wants to snag it.

Silver Talon

Pronounced: Mahcargo Braaaap
Established Member
Blue shirt is killer, and the hoody is aces! Super warm and very well made! Got my order quickly too! Thanks!!

Stage 4.6

Established Member
Received mine yesterday as promised. Really impressed with the hoodie, nice material and fits really nice. T-shirt looks really good as well.

Thanks SID!

Users who are viewing this thread