Cops selling drugs for a living!

Prototype007

Established Member
Not the least bit surprised by this.

Happens with people coming from all different sides of the spectrum.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
As much as I think most cops are crooked, I don't have a huge problem with this. Capturing actual criminals is certainly better than more cops hassling honest people (and generating revenue) for speeding on the interstate or hassling car guys for illegal exhausts, etc.

Sounds like they are playing with fire though, eventually they will lock up a big time player and the cartels will retaliate.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Excellent Example of Real Journalism! Good Read OP, +100 Internets for you.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Wow, finally some thorough (and seemingly honest) investigative reporting. Both are becoming rarer and rarer as the years go by

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
why? because Florida smh

Bugs%20Bunny%20Florida.gif

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
why? because Florida smh

Sad but true lol. This is about 45 mins from where I just moved to in Florida and this is not surprising. Although the amount of drug trafficking in this area is insane so although it seems highly unethical it's tough to be mad at the cops for this one

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
My concern was essentially "recruiting" buyers from other countries and even continents to this specific local jurisdiction with the sole purpose of confiscating their drugs and property to pay for OT that resulted from investigations and being willing to pay upwards of 1 million to informants and recruiters.

It's a bad precedent to set. They are not cleaning up their county. They are doing it for personal gain as the drugs and people would never be in the city if they were not setting up shady deals and bringing them in. Particularly when drugs are not a problem in this specific area.

Using your power as a LEO to provide funding for massive amounts of unwarranted overtime. Shady to say the least.

Last edited:

Sick03Vert

Banned
As much as I think most cops are crooked, I don't have a huge problem with this. Capturing actual criminals is certainly better than more cops hassling honest people (and generating revenue) for speeding on the interstate or hassling car guys for illegal exhausts, etc.

So you advocate that we do away with all speed limits, all traffic infractions, and all emissions?

Do tell me about how great your ideas are. :pop::pop::pop:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
So you advocate that we do away with all speed limits, all traffic infractions, and all emissions?

Do tell me about how great your ideas are. :pop::pop::pop:

No, I don't think that speed limits/laws should be done away with, I just think that police departments should stop looking at motorists as "revenue enhancers" and focus more on preventing/stopping crime. And don't say it isn't happening because plenty of retired LEOs have come out and said it is.

Also, notice I never said emissions laws, (though your exhaust is illegal like most on this site) rather exhaust laws. In most states, putting an exhaust on your car that is louder than factory is illegal and I completely disagree with that .

Sick03Vert

Banned
No, I don't think that speed limits/laws should be done away with, I just think that police departments should stop looking at motorists as "revenue enhancers" and focus more on preventing/stopping crime. And don't say it isn't happening because plenty of retired LEOs have come out and said it is.

Also, notice I never said emissions laws, (though your exhaust is illegal like most on this site) rather exhaust laws. In most states, putting an exhaust on your car that is louder than factory is illegal and I completely disagree with that .

I agree with you on the exhaust...EXCEPT down here, unless you're running something absolutely retarded like straight pipes/cat delete, they don't do anything about it.

That law is on the books, but very very rarely enforced..unless you bring it on yourself by arguing with the officer once you've been stopped for something else...like speeding.

Last edited:

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member

Sounds like they are playing with fire though, eventually they will lock up a big time player and the cartels will retaliate.

MOST... hell yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread