Cop "restrains" 15-year old girl says he was protecting himself...

horsfias

Established Member
I can't stand those power tripping nerds. I guess they easily forget that they're just like everyone else when they're not at work. I know many respectable LEOs but I have run into far too many dicks. Not to mention retarded parking tickets to generate town revenue. No snow on the road but I get a snow emergency ticket? Tire 1/2" into the yellow on the curb and get a ticket? Wreck my wiper some how while you're at at? Give me a break. Cops blow.

And don't even get me started on the doughnut shop... The LEOs in there are like computers. Those guys refuse to see anything from a citizens standpoint (which they ARE when not on duty).

Last edited:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Cops blow.

And don't even get me started on the doughnut shop... The LEOs in there are like computers. Those guys refuse to see anything from a citizens standpoint (which they ARE when not on duty).

LoL. I hate to break this to you man but LEOs are LEOs 24/7 you clown. You don't get to play citizen when you're off duty dumbass. Jesus Christ it's morons like you that screw shit up for the normal people out there.

THCSVT

Banned
there isent anything she could have said that would justify actions like that by a POLICE officer. Its not the cops job to "teach her a lesson". Thats what court is for.
i hate cops!

Last edited:

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
You wonder why the sound is gone? Hmm.. what if she had mouthed off after kicking the shoes off and said that her family would kill the officer when they found out she had been arrested? That'd be a hell of a threat, but there's no sound, so we don't know. And when they put her on the ground she looks to be resisting. Don't we see this all the time with men who get arrested? They resist, they get beat up or tazed. Simple. Hard to make a CLEAR judgement if there is no sound.

Also, wasn't she arrested for STEALING A CAR?! Here's what should have happened... when the owner of the car saw her trying to bust into his personal private property and drive away with it, he should have just blasted her with a shotgun and then this police officer would have NEVER been in this situation to begin with.

And some of you will think I'm a terrible person for thinking this, but you can't say you wouldn't want to kill someone who stole your car, even if it was a 15 year old girl. Race and Age do NOT play a part when a crime is committed, sorry.

Agreed.:beer:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
Agreed.:beer:

What are you agreeing with? The fact that her mom called the cops on her for taking the car after being told not to? lol. Regardless of the crime it wasn't the cops car nor his call to lay a beat down on her. He was responsible for her being locked up, not being judge and jury. Way beyond any type of reasonable use of force you idiots.

horsfias

Established Member
LoL. I hate to break this to you man but LEOs are LEOs 24/7 you clown. You don't get to play citizen when you're off duty dumbass. Jesus Christ it's morons like you that screw shit up for the normal people out there.

Keyboard battle away. I wish I could MEAT you to play citizen together.

;-)

speedster356

Established Member
who effing cares, She'll be humping soon, havin some older dude diddle her, get pregnant, do sum crack. Eff her- little brat anywho.

"maybe the cop just wanted to get on top of her" "shrug"...

little bit too much force tho-

anc2514

Genesis 1
Established Member
What are you agreeing with? The fact that her mom called the cops on her for taking the car after being told not to? lol. Regardless of the crime it wasn't the cops car nor his call to lay a beat down on her. He was responsible for her being locked up, not being judge and jury. Way beyond any type of reasonable use of force you idiots.

So, let's say that shoe she kicked hit you (him) right in the balls, I have a feeling you would've reacted the same, and YES that would be assault on a police officer by her. (and then to think, what if she caused him to not be able to have children? lawsuit, no?)

Sklander

Established Member
That cop clearly should have roughed that little bitch up a lot more. As mentioned above, she probably was mouthing off gang lingo and saying all kinds of shit...

ff500

Established Member
I haven't read every post so maybe someone has commented on this, the cop may have asked her to step out of her shoes because they had laces in them, if you notice in the begining of the video there are some shoes on the ground in front of the first cell they walk by, they make you remove your laces, belts so you won't try and harm/hang yourself in your cell with them.

So she kicked them off and they hit the cop, no excuse for what he did, if anyone ever did that to my daughter it would be an eye for eye, I wouldn't care what my daughter did wrong, you don't beat someone especially when they're cuffed and she probably weighs 90 lbs soaking wet, real tough guy.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Some of the dumbest things I have read on this site are on this thread. What more do you need? Guilty, guilty, guilty. The end. There is NOTHING she could have said that warrants that response. If it were a 6'4" 280lb man that said the same thing, do you think the response would have been the same? HELL NO! It was simply a matter of power and control, and that cops desire and STUPIDITY (knowing there are cameras in there) to show he had it over that little girl.

There are dumbass little kids that mouth off all the time, but I don't go around ramming their dental work into their stomach.

rj333

Graduating Sooner or Late
Established Member
Regardless of what was said, there was a 200+ pound man beating the piss of a barely 90 pound girl. Police officers are trained to analyze a situation and use restraint. This was taken too far especially after they had her down on the floor where it looks like he delivered two more blows to her head out of spite. It is stuff like this that makes it worse for cops all over the country. Its sad that video like this is what cops become know for instead of what else they do in communities.

Users who are viewing this thread