• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

Cop "restrains" 15-year old girl says he was protecting himself...

Discussion in 'Pics and Videos Buffet' started by NinoAvila, Mar 2, 2009.

1. DEAD EYE

DEAD EYE You must defeat Shenglong Established Member

He should take a note from Bush as it relates to dodging a shoe.

2. horsfias

horsfias New Member Established Member

I can't stand those power tripping nerds. I guess they easily forget that they're just like everyone else when they're not at work. I know many respectable LEOs but I have run into far too many dicks. Not to mention retarded parking tickets to generate town revenue. No snow on the road but I get a snow emergency ticket? Tire 1/2" into the yellow on the curb and get a ticket? Wreck my wiper some how while you're at at? Give me a break. Cops blow.

And don't even get me started on the doughnut shop... The LEOs in there are like computers. Those guys refuse to see anything from a citizens standpoint (which they ARE when not on duty).

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  3. MKSVT

MKSVT Dosen't Wheel Hop Established Member

Talk about a Chris brown beating.

4. 01Lowboy

01Lowboy SPTZCLNT Established Member

LoL. I hate to break this to you man but LEOs are LEOs 24/7 you clown. You don't get to play citizen when you're off duty dumbass. Jesus Christ it's morons like you that screw shit up for the normal people out there.

5. THCSVT

THCSVT Banned

there isent anything she could have said that would justify actions like that by a POLICE officer. Its not the cops job to "teach her a lesson". Thats what court is for.
    i hate cops!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
  6. anc2514

anc2514 Genesis 1 Established Member

Agreed.:beer:

7. 01Lowboy

What are you agreeing with? The fact that her mom called the cops on her for taking the car after being told not to? lol. Regardless of the crime it wasn't the cops car nor his call to lay a beat down on her. He was responsible for her being locked up, not being judge and jury. Way beyond any type of reasonable use of force you idiots.

8. horsfias

Keyboard battle away. I wish I could MEAT you to play citizen together.

;-)

9. 01Lowboy

:poke: you wanna "MEAT" me....? I'll pass on that one buddy.:loser:

10. speedster356

speedster356 New Member Established Member

who effing cares, She'll be humping soon, havin some older dude diddle her, get pregnant, do sum crack. Eff her- little brat anywho.

"maybe the cop just wanted to get on top of her" "shrug"...

little bit too much force tho-

11. horsfias

I am glad you picked up on my sarcasm. Sweet smiley faces.

12. Hele On

Hele On I'll make it fit Established Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

13. mebetter

mebetter Member Established Member

I bet this cop probably wished he was there for that incident. So he could have given the guy who threw the shoe at Bush the crossface crippler like he did to this 15 year old girl.

14. anc2514

So, let's say that shoe she kicked hit you (him) right in the balls, I have a feeling you would've reacted the same, and YES that would be assault on a police officer by her. (and then to think, what if she caused him to not be able to have children? lawsuit, no?)

15. anc2514

Spanglish?

16. Sklander

Sklander New Member Established Member

That cop clearly should have roughed that little bitch up a lot more. As mentioned above, she probably was mouthing off gang lingo and saying all kinds of shit...

17. ff500

ff500 Active Member Established Member

I haven't read every post so maybe someone has commented on this, the cop may have asked her to step out of her shoes because they had laces in them, if you notice in the begining of the video there are some shoes on the ground in front of the first cell they walk by, they make you remove your laces, belts so you won't try and harm/hang yourself in your cell with them.

So she kicked them off and they hit the cop, no excuse for what he did, if anyone ever did that to my daughter it would be an eye for eye, I wouldn't care what my daughter did wrong, you don't beat someone especially when they're cuffed and she probably weighs 90 lbs soaking wet, real tough guy.

18. SVTStrikesBack

SVTStrikesBack Last One Standing Established Member

Some of the dumbest things I have read on this site are on this thread. What more do you need? Guilty, guilty, guilty. The end. There is NOTHING she could have said that warrants that response. If it were a 6'4" 280lb man that said the same thing, do you think the response would have been the same? HELL NO! It was simply a matter of power and control, and that cops desire and STUPIDITY (knowing there are cameras in there) to show he had it over that little girl.

There are dumbass little kids that mouth off all the time, but I don't go around ramming their dental work into their stomach.

19. rj333

rj333 Graduating Sooner or Late Established Member

Regardless of what was said, there was a 200+ pound man beating the piss of a barely 90 pound girl. Police officers are trained to analyze a situation and use restraint. This was taken too far especially after they had her down on the floor where it looks like he delivered two more blows to her head out of spite. It is stuff like this that makes it worse for cops all over the country. Its sad that video like this is what cops become know for instead of what else they do in communities.

20. lilmarc1988

lilmarc1988 Member Established Member

if i was the parent i wouldn't let anyone else hit my kid but me. and for damn sure i wouldn't whoop the kids ass like that. he flung the **** outta her lol.