SOLD: Cooling system parts 13/14 GT500

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Since my 2013 GT500 has been gone for a while now clearing out some remaining parts that members here could use. This a set of 9 hoses for the 13/14 GT500 cooling system along with new radiator and all bought in the last 2 years. Below I have written out all parts numbers. All 9 hoses to buy now from discount Ford sites like autonation or similar would be around $1075 plus shipping and that's costly. I want $750 firm for the set of hoses and they can be shipped all in one box to keep the cost low. The radiator is $275 on Autonation site but can be bought cheaper at Rock Auto. I will add the radiator for a buyer of the hose set for $150 but shipping cost additional for this single box with radiator. I probably could wrap each hose in bubble wrap and ship them in the box with radiator if entire set is purchased. So a total of $900 firm for all hoses plus the radiator. Will not split any of these hoses up its all a set and not selling the radiator for $150 by itself only as part of the hose set. Also take note the lower hose is from a non super cooling GT500 and I see that the super cooling hose has been discontinued already with more to come. PM if interested. Please paypal for payment. If no paypal will take money order or cash if buying locally. Will meet up within an hour of my zip code 07461. See pics and parts numbers below. Thanks

HR3Z-8286-B
DR3Z8K236-A
7R3Z-8A595-B
7R3Z6B851-A
DR3Z-8D030-A
DR3Z-8D029-A
7R3Z-8A595-C
AR3Z-8276-A
KM-4960

DSCN1894.JPGDSCN1896.JPGDSCN1993.JPGDSCN1997.JPG

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Tempted to just buy these up and store them away. I will let you know.

On a side note, make sure your up to date on Paypals new guidelines for taxes and all that.
I would hate to see someone blind sided by their policy bullshit

04MysticCobra

Established Member

On a side note, make sure your up to date on Paypals new guidelines for taxes and all that.
Yes I am familiar with Paypal and their BS. I sold a bunch of my diecasts on Ebay last year and for the first time had to report the sale on my taxes. Same with paypal it sucks. For the people who might not have a paypal account they can still buy with a good old money order and its the cheapest way to go.

Updated my payment request for paypal only.

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member

Just be careful because the lower hose in the set is for a non super cooling engine. Doesn't your 13 have the packs with super engine cooling?

04MysticCobra

Established Member
My lower radiator hose when it took a shit cost me $398 alone, this is a good deal.
Exactly. I wanted to give members here a good deal since these hoses will be needed down the road and they are starting to be discontinued by Ford.

Users who are viewing this thread