Coolant Cross Over Deletes for ALL DOHC Mustang / Cobra by MMR

mikeferchen

Established Member
Ok so quick question I got a vortech t trim for my mach 1 and I need to buy that vortech crossover coolant pipe which is like 500$ . Would this be a solution to not having to spend that much money andv will it work with my set up

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
We are always interested in working with our customers and providing competitive pricing, with it being a new product the R+D cost are still being absorbed, the more we sell the lower the price will become.
MMR

Almost a year and a half later and the price still hasn't changed. I'm sure you guys have sold enough of these to come down on the price by now?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Ok so quick question I got a vortech t trim for my mach 1 and I need to buy that vortech crossover coolant pipe which is like 500$ . Would this be a solution to not having to spend that much money andv will it work with my set up

Yes, this would replace the Vortech pipe and clean up the plumbing on top. :beer:

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Almost a year and a half later and the price still hasn't changed. I'm sure you guys have sold enough of these to come down on the price by now?

This has been a good selling product but it takes more than a year to cover tooling costs, programing costs etc, trust us, if we could lower it we would, as this is better for everyone as we are able to also sell more due to the lower price. :beer:

cobracloud

Established Member
I bought mine from mark at the regular price, this is a quality product and makes installing and removing my 4.0 whipple and 3.4's really easy, i dont know how much everyone thinks he is going to lower the price but i didnt have time to wait, he even drilled and tapped a second sensor hole in it for me

mikeferchen

Established Member
Ok so to run this on my mach to replace the vortech crossover coolant pipe what would I need to get

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Start with this kit, and then simply the lines to complete the install. If you wish to retain the thermostat we offer the Billet inline thermostat housing for the lower hose, if you remove the thermostat simply join the two large lower hoses together getting rid of the bypass and overflow tank lines.

cford351

Established Member
Ok so if I want to retain my therm wouldn't I need another Y? Because I have the 1 hose going to the rad and the other going to the therm. So in the end what all would I need to do this and what is the price for everything?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Take a look at the schematic on the site, this will maybe explain a little better, if not call us anytime and we can explain.

MMR

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I'm interested in the Radiator Reservoir delete. Do you all have a coupon for free shipping or % off? And for the kit, does it come with the 3/4'' hose blocking cap for the hose that goes from the oem reservoir to the coolant hose?

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Sorry, no further discounts at the moment, the 3/4 hose cap is not required as we include a aluminum tube to bypass the lower T

laddanator

Established Member
Send you a reply to an email you sent me back. Please check it and see what you think about my request. Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread