cool pic my buddy did of my car.

Cobrakai04

Established Member
What you guy think? MCT Sticker also representing!!

cobrakaihdr.jpg

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
That's neat. Is that a regular photograph? Looks more like air brushed artwork. I want one!!

Loose the front plate though Dude !! Dude?? DUDE !!

jt239

Established Member
Looks sweet! I need to figure out how to do that w/ photoshop.

So how does one get a MCT sticker? I joined and paid dues back in Feb. Somebody hook me up so I can represent!:rockon:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
That's neat. Is that a regular photograph? Looks more like air brushed artwork. I want one!!

Loose the front plate though Dude !! Dude?? DUDE !!

Agree with the front plate...but do you think they airbrushed a silver Taurus in the door for a reason???:dw:

Cobrakai04

Established Member
Thanks for the replies! Yea, unfortunately its the law here in Ontario that I need to have a front plate. Sucks I know.. :(

Anyone ever cut their springs? I was noticing how high the car sits. Maybe I will just get some lowering springs..

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Thanks for the replies! Yea, unfortunately its the law here in Ontario that I need to have a front plate. Sucks I know.. :(

Anyone ever cut their springs? I was noticing how high the car sits. Maybe I will just get some lowering springs..

Yes...a few members cut their stock springs. I went with H&R's...great stance and ride!:rockon:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
which one did you go with? The Sport or the Race? Did you get cast camber plates? new shocks/struts? alignment?

Went with the sport springs. No plates...no alignment. She tracked perfectly down the road with no issues whatsoever.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread