Cool Old lady and her car

TVSCobra

Established Member
I saw a 60+ year old woman driving a 2010+ GT500 on the way to work. I had to look back a few times like WTF? Then I started seeing her on a regular basis..pulled up next to her and gave the thumbs up. She smiled and gave me one back. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds like she occasionally does her own oil changes and minor tuneups. God has blessed her with a sound mind and a sound body at 101 years of age. Listening to her you'd think she was in her late 60s, early 70s. A true Little Old Lady From Pasadena if ever there was one. Love it!

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
My mom is 82 and owns and drives a 2008 F150 4X4 you should see the looks she gets except my mom doesn't look 82 but looks about 60 instead so when is asked how old she is people about fall outta the chairs in disbelief.

Last edited:

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Awesome! God bless her. I can only hope to have the same drive and sound mind that she has at that age.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Very cool! Couple of years back I looked over to see an older woman driving a 08 GT 500 conv. with an outline of a pink horse. When the light turned green she took off and slammed the gears. It was slammed, and sounded to have full exhaust. Turns out that I heard that she is a breast cancer survivor and loves her cars.

Users who are viewing this thread