Convertible top cleaner protectant

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
303 Products Convertible Top Cleaner followed by the 303 fabric guard mines a fabric top NOT vinyl). Never had a Vinyl top here.

motoo344

Established Member
What is the condition of the top? If it's not that bad you can just clean it with your regular car soap and a brush when you are washing. I like Carpro Fabric guard. Here it is on a clients MINI vert top.

Attachments

• IMG_20180513_093549.jpg
    IMG_20180513_093549.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 40

04oxfordvert

Established Member
What is the condition of the top? If it's not that bad you can just clean it with your regular car soap and a brush when you are washing. I like Carpro Fabric guard. Here it is on a clients MINI vert top.
Top is in great shape. I just always used a cleaner and protectant spray. I moved and lost the bottle I had and could not for the life of me remember what it was. It did work great.

Sent from my SM-G781W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

motoo344

Established Member
Top is in great shape. I just always used a cleaner and protectant spray. I moved and lost the bottle I had and could not for the life of me remember what it was. It did work great.

Sent from my SM-G781W using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I am sure most of it's the same. Anything mentioned here will work well. I generally stick the Meguiar's, Capro and Optimum products.

Users who are viewing this thread