Control Arms '07 Shelby

MustangMac

Hello all! Just looking for a little help with something. I joined this forum a little while ago, but I have a ’08 Shelby GT500 and a ’66 Mustang Coupe, so I am mostly on the GT500 and Vintage Mustang Forum. But I have not been able to find the answer I am looking for, so I figured I would give it a try here.

So, I got a complete rearend out of a ’07 Shelby. The rear-end had aftermarket control arms. The arms were blue, poly bushings, and one thing that stood out about the upper control arm was that it had a rubber bumper on it. No identifying numbers or manufacturer name. The upper control arm was mounted to the Ford factory OEM mount, so there was no mount with the kit. One of the members on the GT500 forum found a photo of the arms on the LMR site. If you go to the control arm section of their website, there is a picture of the set, but they are not listed anywhere which makes me think that maybe they have been discontinued or something. My question is, and I know it is a long shot, but is anyone familiar with these arms or have any idea who may have manufactured them? I am not using them for my project, I have a new set of BMR arms. But these blue ones are in pretty good shape, and I would just like to know what they are.

I know I have not provided much information. Just hoping maybe someone had purchased these from LMR in the past or was familiar with them.
1688948582528.png

Users who are viewing this thread