Conti DWS vs Conti DW vs. Nitto Invo

nickf2005

Established Member
I punctured one of my OEM Goodyear F1 Supercar tires. I've been told it's not recommended that I patch it. That said, I'm looking at doing one of the following:

1 New Goodyear F1 Supercar
2 New Nito Invos
2 New Conti DW

Opinions? Mine is a DD.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post. We would be happy to help you select the best tire model for your needs.

What were your likes and dislikes with your current set of tires? What do you want your tires to do for you? I assume you are only running this set during the warmer months?

nickf2005

Established Member
Bought the car in April, and left the stock Goodyear Supercars on. My car is a DD and I'm looking for good grip in wet, dry, cold, warm. I'm leaning towards some used Invo's that I have come upon. 7K on them. What's the lifespan of those tires?

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
I'd throw in my $.02 for the Conti Extreme Contact DW. I just put a set on my car to replace BFG KDW (all around). These are on a superchraged DD that sees track time. I put between 100 and 120 miles a day on them in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area (hot, dry and regular heavy rains on the highway and city). They have been outstanding for performance (dry and wet) and minimal road noise compared to other 'performance' tires I've run.

nickf2005

Established Member
Thanks for the opinions guys. I ended up finding a pair of lightly used Invos for a price I couldn't pass up. Hopefully they're as good as I've heard.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The Invo is an excellent summer performance tire. It is recommended that this model be run in warmer temperatures though because of the rubber compounding. If you need something year round and for colder temperatures I recommend an all-season performance tire. The Nitto Motivo or Continental DWS are excellent options for what you need out of your tires.

nickf2005

Established Member
Thanks for the info Matt. I will definitely keep that in mind. You're guys' prices are hard to beat!

Users who are viewing this thread