Contact us now if you are interested in one of the NEW 2019 Raptors, the remaining 2018 Raptors

M240Bravo

Established Member
Unless they release a 7.0+ L V8 that can outperform the 3.5TT, it'll be a step backwards in performance lol

I have a 14 I used for towing my cars, then got a 17 and sold it for a second gen1 because it couldn't tow for nothing.

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
I have a 14 I used for towing my cars, then got a 17 and sold it for a second gen1 because it couldn't tow for nothing.
o_O The Gen1 and Gen2 have the exact same tow rating of 8k lbs.. Raptors are limited in towing due to their off-road suspension platform.. NOT their power output LMAO.

The 6.2 V8 (out of the Raptor platform and in the, better equipped *for towing*, regular F-150) had a max tow rating of 10,900 lbs.

The little 3.5 EcoBoost in the regular F-150 platform has a tow rating of 12,200 lbs..

My boii out here spewing all sorts of clueless nonsense lollll

M240Bravo

Established Member
o_O The Gen1 and Gen2 have the exact same tow rating of 8k lbs.. Raptors are limited in towing due to their off-road suspension platform.. NOT their power output LMAO.

The 6.2 V8 (out of the Raptor platform and in the, better equipped *for towing*, regular F-150) had a max tow rating of 10,900 lbs.

The little 3.5 EcoBoost in the regular F-150 platform has a tow rating of 12,200 lbs..

My boii out here spewing all sorts of clueless nonsense lollll

Listen soy boy, I have owned both and towed with both. I said my 2 cents. Have you owned and towed with either of them?

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Listen soy boy, I have owned both and towed with both. I said my 2 cents. Have you owned and towed with either of them?

Yes and Yes :D (you not knowing how to use tow functions is another story)

The specs simply don't lie. Take that "L" like a champ and move along loll

Users who are viewing this thread